Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

1994 Tune-up Demos [-complevel 9]

DSDA page aka 1994tu

1994 Tune-up Community Project
This wad is positioned as "Boom compatible + Limit removing". Some maps might work with vanilla compatibility too, but I think we should stick to -complevel 9 for the sake of consistency.

MAP22 UV Max in 11:31 by vdgg: http://www.doomworld.com/vb/post/960870 (Requires 2nd alpha release, get it here: [removed old DSDA link - Maribo]
-----------------------------------------------

Did a quick demo to bring attention to this wad:
MAP01 UV-Max in 1:08

9401-108.zip

Edited by Maribo

map 1 max in 1:04

Recorded with second final version (as mindblowing as it sounds). Some fdas and maybe some of those few maxes desync with it, haven't checked.

9401-104.zip

j4rio said:

map 9 max in 10:38

9409-1038.lmp fails playback for me. Player dies just some seconds after the start.

Why could it be?

j4rio said:

a'ight, as you wish ;)

map 17 max in 16:19

I felt genuinely sorry for you watching you play through this mindless and tedious map. The mastermind at the exit is just cruel, potentially forcing the player to suffer through the whole level all over again. Nice work nonetheless memorizing the route and secrets.

j4rio said:

map 9 max in 10:38

I've got an "out of sync" issue right from the start. Why?

wow, this batch of demos is awesome. you went a long way in these short hyper-aggressive maxes. i also liked how you optimized weapon switches, it usually takes a DM player to fully exploit those. :) i think your crazy sensitivity is hurting your aim a bit, but dealing with the occassional silly miss is not worth the pains of changing how the game feels to you.