Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anima Zero

Vanguard demos [-complevel 9]

skillsaw said:

Yeah, you're just being too much a perfectionist. That run was fantastic!

Thanks a whole damn much.

Also,

MAP13 UV Max/Tyson in 1:24

I can't decide if this would fill the Max or Tyson score but anyways, here it is.

vg13-124.zip

MAP09 UV-Max in 3:47

Quoting one of my favorite players who once quoted one of his (who also happen to be one of mine) favorite players: "Under four minutes was a stretch but somehow I managed it".

vg09-347.zip

1ntru said:

MAP09 UV-Max in 3:47

Very nice run 1ntru! I somehow knew my run was VERY improvable cause I used the RL to much for the final clean up, missed some switches and was a bit insecure where the enemies were. Maybe I'll come back later with a stretched demo ;)

dannebubinga said:

I'm having a good day today.

Map 10 uv-speed 2:12

wooo, nice! i knew you'd come back and take the record with that jump. :)

dannebubinga said:

Maybe I'll come back later with a stretched demo ;)

Ok, this won't happen. How the hell did you get that time 1ntru? I can't even come close (4:00 at best) and I've spent half this day trying to take back that record. You've killed the map :(

Good job though ;)

dannebubinga said:

Ok, this won't happen. How the hell did you get that time 1ntru? I can't even come close (4:00 at best) and I've spent half this day trying to take back that record. You've killed the map :(

Good job though ;)

Actually, this time came in one of my very first attempts. I tried to improve it for a bit more than an hour and couldn't, so I gave up and left it like it is. The start is annoying enough!

For pushing the time down, more BFG usage, more aggressive play and luckier infights surely helped a lot. I think that 3:3X would be the final stretch for this map but I'm not trying to do it unless someone beat this. In time, thanks a lot :D

map 01 uv-tyson 1:18

This is just a tablefiller. I've never tried tyson before and 1:18 was the best I could come up with. Gotta love how I open/close the exit door just to be an ass to myself...

vg01-118.zip

map 1 max 0:51
map 2 max 2:48
map 12 max 5:47

I also did 3 and 4 but both suck so maybe next time. I'm kinda tired of doom anyway so it might be rather lenghty while until next time.

vg-j4.zip

Map 07 -Fast in 1:19. Yes, it is past 2:00am here in Britland and this one took over an hour. Finally have an attempt which I think is worthy of an upload. Thankfully, I don't have to be up early.

vg07f119.zip

Vanguard uv-speed TAS movie in 13:21 !!

My first TAS movie. I borrowed some of dew's tricks. I've given you cred in the .txt though, so we're good? :) Read the .txt for additional info.

Cool, a fun segmented run! You could manipulate monsters and damage output to make things look smoother, but it would be a really long grind too, heh. However, is there a reason why there's that weird faux mouselook on?

I used the mouselook just to be able to see what's above or below me better. I didn't know it got registered in the demo :O I imagined that if you watch the demo and have mouselook set to "off", it would show the normal horisontal only movements.

The information about mouselook was stored in the footer, which effectively overwrites the audience's settings. :)
(download below)
VVVV