Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
j4rio

Slaughterfest 2011 demos [-complevel 9]

Level 4 is a true nordic beauty, and has a funny idea, so I made two joke tablefillers for it, in order to have some little fun in-between working on a long Requiem max.

MAP04 Reality Nightmare Pacifist in 1:37, done the cowardly way;
MAP04 non-Reality Nightmare Pacifist, also in 1:37, done the fun way.

sf04n137.zip

UV-Max done today for map 23 with a time of 7:56. Rather fun map to be honest. Just grab the BFG, release everything, and go to town.

Should still be improvable. Depends on how long you spend looking for stragglers.

sf23-756.zip

Nice MAP07 run j4iro and thank you, because I couldn't figure out how to get through that map - actually hard. :e

Yeah, it's quite harder than most of gmork's stuff I've played. I guess I'll have to check more of his older "user-generated content". :p

oh, and a quickie
16 max in 12:11

sf16-1211.zip

Map16 max in 4:55
I was aiming for sub 4 mins and i got a really good attempt where i died at 3:3x with the last 16 monsters, but the luck needed for that is too much.

sf16-455.zip

Bloodite Krypto said:

:(

I don't have nerves of steel.

Made a hilarious mistake after clearing almost half of the blue hall!

it's nice to watch some new videos of yours :) excellent playing, too bad for the mistake :(

Nah, everytime I encroach a little further it sends pulsating thrills of enthusiasm to jump right back in, I've now discovered methods to optimise earlier and later sections.