Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

The Containment Area PT II

You see a switch near Jill's body (whats Resident Evil?)and you pull it.Behind you a box decends to the ground.On top is a Double Barrel Shotgun (hey my story my guns) and a hacksaw.You rush over before the box raises.Snatching the twin barreled shotgun and the hacksaw you prepare to do a little amputation.Cutting the barrels short and cutting off most of the stock it now resembles a large pistol than a full length shotgun.You rush forth to the another room.You try to open the door.A shrill buzz and a sweet female voice speaks.
"Yellow key card required" the sexy voice says.
"Damn" you cuss under your breath.Suddenly like a match striking up,a fireball flys towards you and strikes your chest.The fireball burns through your armor a little and burns you.In a blaze of fury you rush the monster and tackle it.Getting up real fast you put your shotgun to its chest and blow apart its inards.
"This really blows" you say to the corpse of the monster as you prepare to find the yellow key card.

PT III COMING SOON

BET YOUR ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT DooMboy!HEH!

Well, that was short. Good, but short. I still say you should write more than one paragraph before saying that Part 3, or,4 or whatever is coming.