Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Where to find Dark Castle.wad?

I remeber seeing this particular wad of which I speak in a review by Lüt, who is a member of Team Insanity. I think he gave 9.5 out of 10. Anyway, I've been looking all 3DArchives and I can't find anywhere!
Does anyone know where I could download this wad?

It is a kick ass wad. I down loaded it when it was covered in wads & mods forum?, (New Stuff?) anyway there was a link in the post. maybe a search will find it again?
It is worth the trouble - very intense in UV , took my breath away when I first played it. Lots of stuff popping up in your face as if from out of no where. That one will make your palms sweat. Very cool and very well done.

Hey, thanks Erik! Much appreciated! I have wanting to play this ever since I first saw it!

Well, I just got through playing dark_c.wad and Searcher, you're correct-it really does kick ass! I personally thought it was pretty intense on HMP-I'll try UV here in a hour or so.
I liked the use of the 3d bridges on the first and second levels. Lüt was correct when he said that the detail in the three levels was on par with the 4th hub of HeXen. These three levels were easily the biggest, most detailed levels I've ever seen this side of Phobos2, by Roger Ritenour.
I could go on and on. But the review on Team Insanity really says it all.

Heh, Team Insanity... I should update that thing one of these days.

Lüt said:

Heh, Team Insanity... I should update that thing one of these days.

Yessir, definitely, I want some new WAD reviews, dammit! :)