Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Evolution

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #47 - The Rebirth

This week we have an awesome megawad from 2003 that has been ran earlier on ZDS once, The Rebirth by Björn Ostmann aka Vader. The wad consists of short-to-medium sized maps with interesting design, gameplay, and themes reminiscent of Doom II. Since the maps are on the shorter side, we'll attempt all of them in one session. 2x Monster Damage will be on from the start to keep it challenging enough for TNS crowds.

• Maps: All 32!
  • Lives: 1
  • Players: 25/50
  • When: 20:00 BST (15:00 EDT) (Euro session) / 20:00 EDT (01:00 BST) (US session)
We are also pleased to announce that a Team Survival League is about to start. Read more information at the ZDaemon Forums under the Leagues subforum, or at tsl.zdaemon.org. Players of any skill are more than welcome; it's just good fun. Get a partner and get signed up!

this was an underdog choice, but the 2x damage gave it so much justice! perhaps one of the most enjoyable TNS's. :)
(and sorry to everyone for that retarded death on map28, haha)

Haha, enjoyed the video a lot but it makes me wonder why I didn't get rid of the inescapable pits in some of the maps back then :P I can imagine map28 caused quite some frustration.
I also never noticed that area you can get stuck in map14...

Sign in to follow this