Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

Team Future Goes Black Mesa

Team Future has issued a challenge that if their facebook page gets 100 likes, they would deliver a new screenshot. Since they usually don't do this, it had better be good!

Well we're starting with a modest 100 likes (we had 77 when we tweeted this). Starting small. "Advertising" Doom 3 mods is difficult, so any help is appreciated :P

Do you advertise your mod on other sites besides Moddb, Doo3world and Doomworld? I think it's a real shame that not a lot of people know about this mod and that the Doom 3 modding community died in 2006-2007.

One more question and I hope I won't irritate you. I know you guys are kind of done with the Doom 3 editor, but assuming the Doom 4 editor is really good, what do you think about continuing the project in Doom 4? Also, now that the source code for Doom 3 is released, have you thought about modifying the editor to suit your needs?

DooM_RO said:

Do you advertise your mod on other sites besides Moddb, Doo3world and Doomworld? I think it's a real shame that not a lot of people know about this mod and that the Doom 3 modding community died in 2006-2007.

One more question and I hope I won't irritate you. I know you guys are kind of done with the Doom 3 editor, but assuming the Doom 4 editor is really good, what do you think about continuing the project in Doom 4? Also, now that the source code for Doom 3 is released, have you thought about modifying the editor to suit your needs?

We mostly just do it on moddb, d3w and doomworld. Moddb gives fantastic feedback and is a great place to be. We also post the screens on quake3world.org to get some feedback from the great mappers over there. But mostly we just let the people post the news where they want. We did find our trailer on german and italian sites.

There is no way we will move the project to Doom 4. We are using pretty much all the Doom 3 assets you can think of. So that would be totally illegal. About the source code. We don't really have any manpower to do something like that. That's a whole different project. We want to finish this thing, and we won't really do that any faster by changing the editor and using a few months on that or whatever.

AND SCREENS! For those who liked or likes, thanks for the support! Keep it up :)

Screen1
Screen2

geX said:

We mostly just do it on moddb, d3w and doomworld. Moddb gives fantastic feedback and is a great place to be. We also post the screens on quake3world.org to get some feedback from the great mappers over there. But mostly we just let the people post the news where they want. We did find our trailer on german and italian sites.

There is no way we will move the project to Doom 4. We are using pretty much all the Doom 3 assets you can think of. So that would be totally illegal. About the source code. We don't really have any manpower to do something like that. That's a whole different project. We want to finish this thing, and we won't really do that any faster by changing the editor and using a few months on that or whatever.

AND SCREENS! For those who liked or likes, thanks for the support! Keep it up :)

Screen1
Screen2

BEAUTIFUL. Very very nice.