Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

Fireboy and Watergirl

Ha! Neat to see this mentioned. My little sister was actually playing this by herself the other day, and she showed it to me. So we played it together for a few hours. Pretty fun game.

Memfis said:

You'll probably like this too: http://armorgames.com/play/12409/one-and-one-story It's not a multiplayer game but you have to switch between two characters to solve puzzles. Also awesome ending.

Thanks Memfis! While I'd like to complain about the lack of physics sophistication that makes Fireboy/girl so fun, it is interesting to note my brother used the Aristotle quote on his wedding invitations. I will have to send him this game now :) Plus, this will earn me some needed points as the best man. :D

Clonehunter said:

Damn, I thought it was going to be some sort of clever rip off or adaption of this:

I wish I could say I wasn't also expecting that... but alas :(

Clonehunter said:

Damn, I thought it was going to be some sort of clever rip off or adaption of this:

I hate to say it but I'm the sixth person who thought the same fucking thing :/

Clonehunter said:

Didn't they just rip off the wrestler shark boy? ... he made money off of that.

Lüt said:

I wish I could say I wasn't also expecting that... but alas :(

Lets take this time to collectively hope Robert Rodriguez doesn't let his dumb kids come up with any more terrible, terrible movies.

Use3D said:

Lets take this time to collectively hope Robert Rodriguez doesn't let his dumb kids come up with any more terrible, terrible movies.

Which one came up with it again? Rocket? Racer? Rebel?

Seriously, it's bad enough that they're stuck with such asinine names for life, now one of them has to cope with the fact that they're personally responsible for the creation of dumbest concepts of all time... Well, either that, or they'll just begrudge their father until his final days.

Snakes said:

Well, either that, or they'll just begrudge their father until his final days.

Well, The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D is attached to Robert Rodriguez (as director) more than to his kids, so maybe it was their revenge for their stupid names?

*sigh* .............

ANYway... the game is fun. Go play it. Why do so many people know about some dumb kids movie anyway? sheesh.

I actually knew what Hellbent was talking about before I clicked! Huzzah!

As for me, I've yet to play it. I kind of reminds me of this game a bit though. Make sure you play the first 3. ;-)

"Posted August 3, 2012"

Like my fathers come to pass,
Seven years has gone so fast..
Wake me up when September ends

new user bumps seven year old thread

post contains link to another website

avatar character is literally a robot

Spoiler

xdftHN3.jpg

Can someone please try and preserve all of the 90's and 2000's flash games and animations? I still want to be able to play this amazing game after Flash shuts down along with Run and all the Newgrounds stuff.

On 11/1/2019 at 12:26 AM, ReeseJamPiece said:

Can someone please try and preserve all of the 90's and 2000's flash games and animations? I still want to be able to play this amazing game after Flash shuts down along with Run and all the Newgrounds stuff.

ALL of them....?