Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lobo

Relapse?

Hey! Anyone know where I can download this Relapse TC I've heard so much about?

And please don't tell me Doomcenter because none of their hosted sites work!

Fair enough, but is there some place where I can find out about it? Story,weapons,enemies etc?

Thanks man! I've been hearing about it but not seeing it for ages!!

Lobo said:

Thanks man! I've been hearing about it but not seeing it for ages!!

Maybe you could help us get it done faster by joining the team ;)

Members we are lacking right now are, Level makers, one gfx artist, one or two texture artist, and that's about it

Sorry folks,
but I've already got two projects of my own on the burner,
plus the maintenance of two web sites,
plus a full time job,
plus a girlfriend who I don't pay enough attention to...

/me smacks Lobo silly for paying any attention to his gf when there is doom work to be done

:-)

I used to be on the team, but I don't have the time, and I am currently working on my own project (which I won't name here out of respect for the Relapse team).

Thanks guys, I've stuck a link to the Relapse team on my web site(link in the sig).
Don't worry pilottobombadier, you're on the list too ;-)

A couple of little suggestions for the relapse guys: why didn't you put all the ddf files and wads together into one wad file? It really is a pain getting Relapse to run because of this(not everyone uses the same directory structure as you guys!). And the EDGE 1.27 version isn't too well done: I get a couple of errors on startup about obsolete commands, and the sound in the game is shot to hell. Just because you don't get error messages doesn't mean it's "converted" to 1.27

Don't take this the wrong way!! I'm not coming down on you guys or anything, just think of it as a beta testers complaint :-) trying to improve the finished version!

Cheers!