Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ClumsyDoomer

TNT: Evilution Nomonsters Demopack [done!]

I was talking to odysseyofnoises about improvable maps, and it came up that my maneuverability in the blood pillar maze was terrible in my 1:26 demo for MAP14. Thank you odyssey, even though I think I mentioned that myself, heh.

Anyway, this is a better demo of the map in 1:19, but it still has a few wall bumps.

ev14no-119.zip

Wow, nice job on MAP22, Looper! I was proud of my 18 second demo from my old demopack, lol, but you have humbled me a bit.

Also nice job to odyssey on MAP25. Smooth work!

f*** me! i guess that explains why it took me only a few tries to get map13 in 0:56 that day. probably turned on the sr50 stuff and forgot about it the next day...

Haha it's nice how honest people are about their mistakes. :) It's also part of the reason I almost never make TAS demos either.. I don't have worry about mistakes like that happening to me.

Well Relic, the more the merrier I guess. :P And yes they're all meant to be nonTAS.

You can see old times from my newest demopack (the one I made all by myself) on DSDA to see if you can beat my times on undone maps here on Doomworld.

I don't know if this will save a second but in MAP11 you can wall-run after the gate. Hope it helps.

Don't know. I'm working at txt at the moment, but I won't be able to do demos and stuff (I will have neither PC nor any internet connection) until August 30th. So, I won't be able even to update the first post. So, moderators, please, help me with it :3
Also, Looper... Please, don't beat all the records! :)

Cacatou said:

I don't know if this will save a second but in MAP11 you can wall-run after the gate. Hope it helps.

Where? I don't see any possibilities for wallrun.

ClumsyDoomer said:

Also, Looper... Please, don't beat all the records! :)

Why not? :( I like this category, but I don't like every map :p I could do more tablefilling tho.

plays back normally with -complevel 4, so i guess it's a sorcery :o
It says something about MBF in the demo header though, must be it. How did you record it?

jongo said:

plays back normally with -complevel 4, so i guess it's a sorcery :o

No, it's just that you can't force complevel 4 in this case. At least for me "prboom-plus -iwad tnt -playdemo tnt11 -complevel 4" still plays it back with "Current PrBoom compatibility". (you can check it in stdout.txt)

Relic said:

When do we plan to have this demo pack finished by guys?

I guess just however much time it takes to make the runs. :P

BTW it's complete bs how they "**" out the X D emoticon, which I tried to type. :/