Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Khorus

Z-taxia - Khorus music - 30/09/12 - Helter Skelter (Be My Enemy cover)

Hello all,

This is a thread for me to blatantly pimp out my music project. I've been working on material for an album for just shy of 2 years now and I'm near the end of the writing stage, so it's time to start showing some of it off. :)

I very loosely categorize the Z-taxia sound as "atmospheric electronic rock". Have a listen and see what you think;

Null the Void

Mobildethvan (Rearranging Esselfortium v2)

No Offense

Null the Void (Amduscia Remix)

Helter Skelter (Be My Enemy cover) (NEW!)

Be a chum and like the Z-taxia facebook page. Any support is most welcome :) :)

Khorus

Hmm, it's different for sure, sort of like if older Velvet Acid Christ and Electro Synthetic Rebellion had a little baby. Unconventional structure, far from predictable. Looking forward to more. My brother has a DSI Mopho (in addition to a dozen other analog synths), I like it!

Use3D said:

Hmm, it's different for sure, sort of like if older Velvet Acid Christ and Electro Synthetic Rebellion had a little baby. Unconventional structure, far from predictable. Looking forward to more. My brother has a DSI Mopho (in addition to a dozen other analog synths), I like it!

Thanks! :) I try my best to not sound like everyone else, I don't see the point in doing the same sound over and over. I could agree with the early Velvet Acid Christ, haven't heard the other artist before though so I'll be checking that out.

A new track, No Offense, is up for listening. :D It's quite different from the other pieces, so it could certainly polarize people. Which is nice.

Don't forget to like the project on facefook if you do indeed enjoy it. Every bit of support is much appreciated. :)

New song is up. Spread it around like wildfire! :D

Helter Skelter (Be My Enemy cover)

Feedback is appreciated. :)

I also have a twitter account going if that interests you. It's music related only, so not quite the usual twitardation.

kristus said:

Good stuff. Congratulations on getting remixed by your role model.

Thanks! It was great to work with him. :)