10 members have voted

1. 1. Wolf 3-D's best boss was:

• Hans Grosse
    • Dr. Schabbs
    • Adolf Hitler
    • Otto Giftmacher
    • Gretel Grosse
    • General Fettgesicht

I don't think I ever got to this 'Giftmacher' fellow. But his name is great...heh.

the_Danarchist said:

I don't think I ever got to this 'Giftmacher' fellow. But his name is great...heh.

That boss looks like a big version of those pistol-toting, white-uniformed officers - and he wields a rocket pistol!

Oh yeah, and he probably has one of the most legendary greetings: Einer kleine Amerikane!

bigbadgangsta said:

Hitler because everyone wants to kill him...

That's not true, this is kind of sad, but I could come up with atleast 20 names that are glad of his actions.

orion said:

That's not true, this is kind of sad, but I could come up with atleast 20 names that are glad of his actions.

They probably don't count - everyone who wouldn't love to kill Hitler would be the worst loser fuckup alive, and loser fuckups don't count ;-)

[edit]Oh yeah, and I thought we were talking about Wolfenstein bosses until I read the topic enough times to see this small detail - what the Hell is Wolfenstien? Never heard of that game. Was it made from the Doom engine or what? What was it about? Can I still buy it? Is it WORTH buying?[/edit]

there's a decent amount of racism in my school, especially for jews. This isn't the best school in the states, although probably one of the most roach infested ones.

Typos will come, typos will go.

orion said:

there's a decent amount of racism in my school, especially for jews. This isn't the best school in the states, although probably one of the most roach infested ones.

Typos will come, typos will go.

Uhh, call me dumb if you like, but would you be so kind as to explain to me what the first statement had to do with the last statement about typos?
Are you telling me that your teachers prevent you from learning how to spell out of rascism?
*Me wishes that the rascist arseholes on orion's school end up in jail for a loong time