Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
theDoomguy2011

Help get Postal 2 on Steam

Goddamit you beat me to it theDoomguy2011.

Simple really, if you post about our Greenlight somewhere other than Steam, such as on popular forums you already have an account with* (4-chan, Reddit, PCGAMER, Rock Paper Shotgun, Giant Bomb ect) and post the link here, I'll make sure you are one of the first to get a key for POSTAL 2!

Oh, so this thread's only reason for existence was just a cheap attempt at getting the game for free for yourself. Great.

Bucket said:

It's also free when you buy the movie.
Which isn't bad.

If you mean the deal of getting the game as a bonus, it's not bad. If you meant the movie itself, then no, it was terrible.

I'd prefer an XBOX port myself, and the movie rocked. Hillarious dialogue, good acting, steady pacing...it's like Uwe Boll took those shots to the head seriously and buckled down. I suppose it was only brief, as his later movies more or less sucked (again). David Foley was great in that movie, and Zack Ward did a good job as the Postal Dude.

Sodaholic said:

If you mean the deal of getting the game as a bonus, it's not bad. If you meant the movie itself, then no, it was terrible.

I wouldn't go that far. I wouldn't go so far as to say it was GREAT, either. But it wasn't bad.

The movie wasn't as awful as most of Boll's other attempts at adapting video game franchises to film, but it wasn't a gem either. I appreciated that in the movie he poked fun at himself for being an awful person.

Also I enjoyed his movie Rampage, so come at me bros.

The movie certainly was better than his other stuff, but I still didn't like it very much. Not going to press the issue though.

I'd like to see a new Postal game that doesn't suck, because I hated Postal 3, it felt cheap and poorly put together. Hell, even RWS doesn't like it.

Sodaholic said:

I'd like to see a new Postal game that doesn't suck, because I hated Postal 3, it felt cheap and poorly put together. Hell, even RWS doesn't like it.

Yeah, but that's RWS fault...employing a company half-way around the world to do something that's THEIR flagship franchise isn't the way to make a game. Considering how horrible it turned out to be (and the original devs falling off the face of the earth in sheer embarassment), nobody should be surprised. They need to get their asses in gear and make a worthy sequel to the original Postal. P2 was great, but it was missing that "dark" feel of the first game. If they went back to that, even as an updated isometric shooter (which would be pretty amaazing), then they can have my money again.

Chu said:

P2 was great, but it was missing that "dark" feel of the first game.

YES. They need to return to the very dark feel of the original game, it was awesome.