Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katamori

My "dark secret" about Nazi Auferstehung

Probably nobody cares but I have to tell it because it seems wrong so many ways:

Today, I played Nazi Auferstehung again - you know, the Worst of 2006 made by an infamous idiot, DarkExodus. last time it was in the summer 2009, so I refreshed my old memories. There was very suspicious that I could notice at least 24 of the 32 songs of the WAD (mostly Metallica and Megadeth) but then I remembered back: I loved the beginning of the MAP30 music so I sent it to my friend to tell me, what is its original. That was Ride The Lightning from Metallica! Of course I listened the original on Youtube and I became heavy metal addict later.

So, it sounds sick but seriously, an incredibly bad stuff from a total retarded idiot was needed for me for start to love something which became the part of my life!

By the way, NoneeLlama sent me the previous flamewar of DarkExodus. I think that was ridiculous and miserable in the same time.

PS.: actually, I could never hate Nazi Auferstehung...I didn't know Freedoom and several stolen stuff, I didn't know SLIGE too, and I was amazed because of the several external files and descriptions. But you don't have to expect anything because 1337.WAD was the second PWAD in my life :D

Obsidian said:

Heh, Mock 2 was the second wad I played when I got into Doom. X-D

LOL! Then, I think we should and we can talk about first impressions :D my first one was Eternal Doom, what was yours?

Katamori said:

LOL! Then, I think we should and we can talk about first impressions :D my first one was Eternal Doom, what was yours?

Some obscure wad called Demon's Paradise. A friend of mine made some of the levels when he started mapping. It's a mixed bag to say the least.

NaturalTvventy said:

Everyone loves MetallicA. Intelligence has nothing to do with it (I am case in point).

You are right but I didn't know anything from they before I played that shit.