Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nxn

Cloning isn't going to stop

orion said:

It's not which is harder, with bio I was really doing good through Evolution and DNA, because I had an intrest in it. I wasn't doing good with those stupid plants and their little alternation of generations, that was just gay.

Alternation of generations has to do with evolution and DNA. Maybe if you look at it like that you'd might see its importance and consider it more fun.

For the sake of science I think it's very useful to continue cloning (although some moral considerations should be taken in consideration :) ). There is very much to win and almost nothing to lose. We can figure out principles of body development and cures for very severe diseases. Cloning for president, that's what I'm saying!

NeFaRiuS said:

Cloning for president, that's what I'm saying!

Did you just say you wanted to clone the predident?

the_Danarchist said:

Did you just say you wanted to clone the predident?

No, he said he wanted to clone the President

Scientist said:

Alternation of generations has to do with evolution and DNA. Maybe if you look at it like that you'd might see its importance and consider it more fun.

Yeah it does, but it was the concept of evolution and dna that intrested me, just because the little plants got their characteristics from both doesn't really matter to me. Plants simply don't intrest me.

NeFaRiuS said:

For the sake of science I think it's very useful to continue cloning (although some moral considerations should be taken in consideration :) ). There is very much to win and almost nothing to lose. We can figure out principles of body development and cures for very severe diseases.

I agree completely.

fodders said:

No, he said he wanted to clone the President

What the?

I WILL FUCKING LEARN TO SPELL