Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

SYS said:

Bar photos are lame

I thought you were POTGIESSER and that you were bald and with long remaining hair

Simp0 said:

You look like Dwayne Johnson.

Maybe it's because I'm a little drunk, but nope.

printz said:

I thought you were POTGIESSER and that you were bald and with long remaining hair

I went to Doomworld city hall and applied for a name change. No, I don't have a skullet but if it ever got to that point I'd either shave it or trim it down to a Picard.

Am I the only one who want to see a real photo of the mad god... uh Esselfortium?

heh could be worse you could look like this guy :P
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/graduationimage.jpg/
Note to self when attending one of the greatest moments of your life, get a flaming haircut!!!
Thought I would update my photo as it was a while back when I posted here, had to weed through the graduation photos for ones just of me and not with other family members or my now ex girlfriend

Ah graduated!!!!!! I like your photo a lot cannonball! I hope I can graduated soon too! :)
lol j4rio, it's my 1st time to see your real face. Ah you looks sad and like a otaku. :(

My Halloween blew ass. I spent the entire day moving into another apartment because I received a letter from student housing yesterday stating that my move out date is today.

....aaand it's now November 1st, so there's that holiday down the shitter. This is not what I meant when I said I wanted to get pissed.

Honestly this year I found myself unable to care about Halloween. That unto itself is depressing. It doesn't help that it simply just did not feel like that time of year; it's been unseasonably warm this October, and nobody anywhere even bothered to decorate. Took my little girl trick-or-treating (she went as Lady GaGa), but all in all probably the most underwhelming Halloween I've ever experienced.

Nomad said:

Honestly this year I found myself unable to care about Halloween. That unto itself is depressing. It doesn't help that it simply just did not feel like that time of year; it's been unseasonably warm this October, and nobody anywhere even bothered to decorate. Took my little girl trick-or-treating (she went as Lady GaGa), but all in all probably the most underwhelming Halloween I've ever experienced.

Did she look as hot as me? Come on, she couldn't have.

"You wish your daughter was hot like me" [note, the sobriety of this post should be called into question]