Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gamul312

Tablets

I wonder if Doom Builder 2 will work on Surfaces. Though for it to be viable, CodeImp or someone else would have to "consolize" it (simplify its interface).

I've tried DB with my tablet it works fine but requires some key re-mapping for instance the zoom in and out you'll probably stand to lose time than using the scroll on the mouse.

Pottus said:

I've tried DB with my tablet it works fine but requires some key re-mapping for instance the zoom in and out you'll probably stand to lose time than using the scroll on the mouse.

Pinch to zoom?

Actually a bit more testing here is my results.

Double tap - Edit
Hold lower pen button drag up down will zoom in out
Top pen button - start drawing

Dragging is similar to zooming but only works along the the X for me I guess it would take some more configuring to get this to work right as a result it drags and zooms when trying to use this which is annoying.

It will take some configuring but I'm sure it's possible to come up with a good configuration I only have a lousy Bamboo CTH-460 which is on the low end of pen tablets but I think with a little research and experimentation you could get it going. Heck I'd like to see what you can come up with because editing with a pen tablet could indeed be superior to a mouse in certain ways considering the movement time when drawing lines is considerably less.