Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maggotjoe

brutal doom help?

Brutal doom is absolutely amazing. but i need some help. first of all i run brutal doom on gzdoom and it works perfectly fine, however i can never play custom wads with brutal doom. i only can play The main IWADS. can sombody tell me how i can play custom wads?

Question 2: what exactly is everything you can do in brutal doom and how can you do it Ex. picking up barrels and throwing them at enemies. there was no instructions on the read me.

your help will be appreciated! thank you.

Picking up a barrel involves punching it (rip n tear mode only I think) in berserk state. Fire again to throw. Same applies to Lost Souls.

The answer to question 1: Open a window containing the GZDoom executable. Open a second window containing the custom wad and the brutal doom pk3. Drag and drop both files into GZdoom.

GoatLord said:

The answer to question 1: Open a window containing the GZDoom executable. Open a second window containing the custom wad and the brutal doom pk3. Drag and drop both files into GZdoom.

Now I've learned to use Brutal Doom with PWADs. Gone through the current D2INO submissions in it... I'm just slightly TOO happy right now...