Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

I played Doom on multiplayer with some Russian friends and I recorded every moments of gaming and talking. Hope you enjoy it!

A video documentary looking at the history and legacy behind ID software and Doom I thought you guys might enjoy.

Every fan of Doom needs to know about it's history, and not everyone has read "Masters Of Doom" and read up on the details behind the games/seen the interviews with carmack and romero etc etc so this is a good starting point to those like myself thoroughly interested in the history. I can recommend a lot of other sources for researching the history of Doom and ID software if people are into that let me know I'll post up some more stuff ^^

Please reply leaving any cool factoid or link to anything interesting/relevant not just about Doom but any ID software game. Lets's get a discussion started from this video.

doomfan69 said:

A video documentary looking at the history and legacy behind ID software and Doom I thought you guys might enjoy.

Every fan of Doom needs to know about it's history, and not everyone has read "Masters Of Doom" and read up on the details behind the games/seen the interviews with carmack and romero etc etc so this is a good starting point to those like myself thoroughly interested in the history. I can recommend a lot of other sources for researching the history of Doom and ID software if people are into that let me know I'll post up some more stuff ^^

Please reply leaving any cool factoid or link to anything interesting/relevant not just about Doom but any ID software game. Lets's get a discussion started from this video.

Cool vid.

I'm currently playing Plutonia UV-Max.

I know it has already been done by Tatsurdacaocao but I also put fail compilation. I'm onto Caged (map 4).

Here is map 3 for those interested:

The successful play:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5EQ59dy6ec

The fails:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR0kFie0J6U

Thanks guys.

EDIT: And no I have not registered to make 1 post, I want to have fun in this community.