Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katamori

Katamori's Doom commentary videos (latest subject: Kansam's Trial)

Simple and enjoyable level from a Spanish guy, including "Night Crawler" by Judas Priest as music. Nothing else to say: I liked this level, especially because of the music! \m/

Retarded adventure WAD, made by Xaser, recommended by Obsidian - both are from Doomworld Forums. If you wanna laugh, do not miss this one!

PS, I've heard that Walter Confalonieri did a birthday map for me, so expect another video today about that one!

Today is my birthday and I turned 19, so I did this birthday special video about the fanmade of Walter Confalonieri from Doomworld Forums. Thank you very much, man, it was a real surprise!

Two amazing, hyper-detailed, enjoyable maps from ZPack: Random maps for ZDoom. Björn Ostmann have deserved to be the Mapper of the Year - sadly, I forgot, in which year :c

Would you like to do one of my maps? :D Check signature for link or just look at my Youtube page.

Why not? :D I have lack of "subjects", because most of the WADs I have are way too long. (like Epic-Epic2 or Eternal Doom)

Now I have to plans: Claustrophobia 1024 and Happy Time Circus 2 (for Halloween :P) but I may do your maps too. I like making thing on demand :D

NoneeLlama said:

Then how about a video for Rocktober? :D

I didn't want to do it on our birthday because I uploaded 2 videos on that day already, but I may do a video about that one too =)

Katamori said:

Simple and enjoyable level from a Spanish guy, including "Night Crawler" by Judas Priest as music. Nothing else to say: I liked this level, especially because of the music! \m/

Love that song!
Map looks good too.

Katamori said:

Two amazing, hyper-detailed, enjoyable maps from ZPack: Random maps for ZDoom. Björn Ostmann have deserved to be the Mapper of the Year - sadly, I forgot, in which year :c

I have to admit that I found it hard to understand what you were saying at some parts, but I appreciate that you're doing it in English!

I swear man, some people on this site have a fetish for detail. :P

Agentbromsnor said:

I have to admit that I found it hard to understand what you were saying at some parts, but I appreciate that you're doing it in English!

I swear man, some people on this site have a fetish for detail. :P

Thanks! Oh yes, people have mentioned previously that sometimes there's hard to understand me...I hope it doesn't disturb to understand the matter.

About detail-fetish: well, yes, I love details too, but there's some simplier level I also like. My aim is always to find something that may be unique on any ways.

dannebubinga said:

Play some combat shock 2 :)

Wow, what's the reason that suddenly I got 3 recommendations in a row? :D anyway, I'm happy for it =)

And here's the birthday map of NoneeLlama:

EDIT: I tried Combat Shock 2 and it seems incredibly hard, I woulnd't ever be able to finish all the levels especially during recording... :D

Happy Halloween for everyone! Maybe it's a bit eary upload, but this series will be long so I think I should start it a bit earlier.

Anyway, this is a good WAD and also scary as fuck! But sadly, it was waaaay too long and hard for me to finish.

And this is the final part. Sorry, I couldn't finish it :c

Thanks for everyone who watched my Halloween special stuff, even though it doesn't count many people

An older map from Lainos that takes place in an asylum with hellish hallucinations. Not a perfect work, but I definitely find it entertaining. Oh, and beware of ZDoom effects!

I played Doom on multiplayer with some Russian friends and I recorded every moments of gaming and talking. Hope you enjoy it!

The video is not available yet, but I wanted to post it in time because I'll leave. Try to wait some hours. =)

The spiritual source of my first (and yet my only) finished WAD project, Katamori 1024. The best mapset I've ever seen on PrBoom+. Also, my favourite Doomworld guys participated in this WAD which also makes me happy! =)

Part 1:

Sorry guys but Claustrophobia 1024 Let's Play won't be finished because my save screwed up during recording, and even the recording became useless.

I should use the newest version of GZDoom...

Honestly, I didn't want to abandon this walkthrough, so I started over by using "warpcode" =) so, part 4:

Part 5. Tomorrow, Cacoward reaction is coming! :D

BTW Jodwin, if you read this: I loved your MAP31 map in Clau1024. This is so awesome that i can't forget!