Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spazman

Spaz' Art (Pic-heavy)

Yeah, I'm lurkin' the forums again, but this time it's to post some of what I do for a small bit of a home job, for some buddies of mine. For the past year, I've been trying to teach myself how to do various sketch-art and what-not. That eventually evolved into digital art, after finally affording a Wacom tablet.

Every now and then, though, I still do some traditional sketching / inking / coloring.

But here I'll post a few of some sketches, new to old, of some of my latest stuff. (I'm still trying to get a grip on anatomy / posing /etc. >.<)

Oh, and I promise I'll have some Doom-related stuff posted here in the future. For now, here goes:

(Some Sketching / Coloring / Inking I did today. Something I haven't done in a while.)

(A sketching from last week.)

(A pic I'd made when finally getting back into using my old Wacom. Only two layers used, since I was being lazy at the time.)

I remember doing some Star Control 2 fan-art some time ago, I'm just not sure where it went. I promise I'll upload some Doom fan-art as well, if I can round up some spare time.

In the meantime, this is it. For those who've looked these over, I thank you, and encourage comments on any of these. : D

Pretty good, but not a fan of the furry stuff. Looking forward to the Doom stuff you promised. :P

Not really furry stuff, dude ^^'

A lot of the work I do is based on the (Archie) Sonic comic : >

But yeah, I'll be sure to post some doom stuff later.

TheSpazztikOne said:

A lot of the work I do is based on the (Archie) Sonic comic : >

I kept thinking this was Sonic related, as the characters seemed to fit that theme. Looks good man, would definitely like to see what other stuff you have.

Ya know, why do I get this feeling most drawings that are great on getting right are Furry-esque ? Its not a bad thing but it seems to be popular before other non-furry type are made? o.o

But great pics nonetheless.

Thanks for the move, Essel. I didn't know whether or not to post this in EE, or here. (Considering there was no Doom content)

As for art stuff today, (which I will be postingt when I get back to the house), I'll need to relearn drawing Human proportions / Doomguy's armor to get any good art of him drawn.

I'll -try- to see if I can get any decent art of the enemies done, but their likelihood of getting them DONE (Colored / Inked) is kinda low, considering I head back home in just a few hours.

TheSpazztikOne said:

Debatable. Neverheless, these are great drawings.

More artwork done. Still can't draw a human head to save my life, but once I'm able, I'll try to do some Doom-related stuff.