Are you a sports fan?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a sports fan?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
    • Indifferent

Zaldron said:

I don't even know why am I posting here.

Neither do I, it seems I'm wasting my time with all you queer, retarded sports-haters :P

Oh yes, BASEBALL OWNS kthxbye

If sex were a sport, i'd be grabbing gold every time.

I like playing some games every now and then (without rules, at least) but can't stand watching anybody else play.

Lüt said:

I like playing some games every now and then (without rules, at least) but can't stand watching anybody else play.

Heh, I hate basketball, but I will say that it is fun as hell without rules =)

Archvile64 said:

Heh, I hate basketball, but I will say that it is fun as hell without rules =)

Well, I was talking specifically football and hockey, especially hockey, nothing's much more fun than running around and kicking the shit out of eachother while occasionally hitting this puck thingy into a net if you have time =)

Of course the goalie is one person you don't want coming after you, should you score on him :P

Lüt said:

Well, I was talking specifically football and hockey, especially hockey, nothing's much more fun than running around and kicking the shit out of eachother while occasionally hitting this puck thingy into a net if you have time =)

That's what happens when you take gym class with a bunch of > 6 ft. tall Greenfielders.

"Generativeness - To be generative means to grow people, and we want to grow our staff members in a manner that continually improves their capability to serve our Customers"

What are they doing, bloody cloning???

orion said:

hockey owns baseball.

No now go away.

I don't see what's so entertaining in a game that is played on ice, in which big, broken-english speaking neanderthals bash each other into the walls. Oh, yeah, something about a puck, too...but that's not important to those guys, fracturing jaws is.

But meh, that's just me. I know all you basrads hate baseball already, so there's no point in replying just to tell me that.

Archvile64 said:

I don't see what's so entertaining in a game that is played on ice, in which big, broken-english speaking neanderthals bash each other into the walls. Oh, yeah, something about a puck, too...but that's not important to those guys, fracturing jaws is.

You don't see? ARE YOU BLIND?! you just mentioned most of the entertainment yourself!!

It's exciting once in a while, but they don't fight enough, and the parts when they aren't fighting are boring and repetitive and monotonous as fuck.

I like to play sports, but I don't sign up for things 'cause their too tight assed, and I don't watch sports.

Archvile64 said:

It's exciting once in a while, but they don't fight enough, and the parts when they aren't fighting are boring and repetitive and monotonous as fuck.

ALL sports are like that, there's nothing that sets baseball apart.

the_Danarchist said:

Sports I play:

Bowling
Pool
Marathon Masturbation

You friend to Weedster...yooooo frieeeeeeend......