Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DustFalcon85

CutmanMike's Ghouls as Doomworld Avatars in the Forums.

Will Doomworld make the Ghouls from CutmanMike's Ghouls Forest series & Ghouls vs Humans as Avatars for use in the Doomworld Forums? I would like to see Sjas, Jitterskull, Creeper, Choke and the others either in fish form or just the usual to use as your avatar in the forums.

Don't you realize what you are asking? That which holds the image of a ghoul becomes itself a ghoul. D:

Phobus said:

How the fuck does that have it's own wiki?!

Wikia.

Wikia went on and on to incite as many people as possible to create dumb wikis on it. Originally when you wanted to create a new wiki on Wikia, it went through a process designed to prevent duplicates and to avoid wikis that were too ludicrous. Since then, they have made it "more accessible" by removing any and all conditions. The quality of the wikis doesn't matter anymore, only the sweet ad revenue that they generate, which is why they let anybody create as many wikis as they want and try to disguise wikis as social networks.

Xaser said:

Don't you realize what you are asking? That which holds the image of a ghoul becomes itself a ghoul. D:

Just don't blink...

Ehh, I think it's cool that people can create any wiki they want without having to conform to some conditions, so I don't understand what Gez is complaining about.

Xaser said:

PRIMEVAL said:

Just don't blink...

And then, John was an Angel...

Eris Falling said:

And then, John was an Angel...

Had to do a double take here since my name is John... X-D

PRIMEVAL said:

Had to do a double take here since my name is John... X-D

That's partly why I did it ;)
I remembered how you lost your train of thought by the John Bar, thought this might throw you.

Eris Falling said:

That's partly why I did it ;)
I remembered how you lost your train of thought by the John Bar, thought this might throw you.

I remember that lol. Clever, very clever... :P

This thread sucks, and doing whatever it suggests would dilute (i.e. spoil) the effect of these wads.

Vaporizer said:

Not only the homepage. Somebody's doing a lot of troll edits there now.

Edit: looks like it's Doomguy 2000.

Yup, very likely. Him and his group of children friends who are releasing WADs to the /idgames inspired by, but poorly imitating, Terry.

Xaser said:

I might as well get an avatar to match me. :P