Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Black Ops 2

Do my posts about CoD influence your opinion of CoD?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do my posts about CoD influence your opinion of CoD?

• Shut up about it
    • Impse

Totally did the campaign on this last night (Hardened; best ending; took me 7 hours or so; didn't have to play Second Chace). Much like with MW2 and the first BlOps, it's like playing an action movie. Very over the top, pretty fast-paced and very enjoyable. It even gets your brain working a bit when you try to remember what the challenges for each mission were and score highly with those as well as making decisions in-game on what path to take, who to save, who to kill, etc.

Replayability seems to have been the main addition, what with the scoring stuff, unlockables and customisable load-outs ("sneaking" around with a massive gold insta-killing sniper rifle FTW) so the campaign is finally starting to factor in to the game properly rather than feeling like a load of set-pieces tacked on to competent online multi-player (not checked BlOps2s multiplayer or Zombies mode, but their track record is pretty good AFAIC).

It gets my SEAL (ha!) of approval.

DuckReconMajor said:

People say his name all the time at the end of matches. It's probably code for something I don't understand.

It means Good Game. Whether the person means it or not is something else.

HWGuy said:

It means Good Game. Whether the person means it or not is something else.

It's a formality, and unless it was an obviously bad game it should be said.

Saying bg is considered bm, fyi.

Fuck formalities. If I felt like communicating with people, I wouldn't be playing video games.