Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daiyu_Xiaoxiang

21st December, do you believe about the Apocalypse?

GreyGhost said:

I'm not a believer but don't like wasting money either, so I'm waiting for the weekend before finalizing my Christmas shopping list.

Although if an apocalypse does happen, money will probably be the least of your worries.

Initially at least.

GLENN BECK TOLD ME TO INVEST IN GOLD TO PROTECT YOUR LIVES

INVEST IN GOLD! GLENN BECK! PROPHET!

/sarcasm

We already had a thread on the 12/21/2012 theory but that thread is old.

Anyways it's scary how 12/21/2012 is this week and with all of the arguments of whether it is real or not I'm still nervous about this date. Some said that 12/12/2012 was the end of the world but it never happened, unless if it is the start of the end of the world while the process will finish on 12/21/2012. I'm hoping that the world will not end on 12/21/2012 otherwise all my goals in life will never be completed.

Eris Falling said:

Although if an apocalypse does happen, money will probably be the least of your worries.

I have a plan. Whatever isn't spent on shotgun shells and chainsaw fuel is used to buy indulgences. ;-)

NiTROACTiVE said:

Anyways it's scary how 12/21/2012 is this week and with all of the arguments of whether it is real or not I'm still nervous about this date. Some said that 12/12/2012 was the end of the world but it never happened, unless if it is the start of the end of the world while the process will finish on 12/21/2012. I'm hoping that the world will not end on 12/21/2012 otherwise all my goals in life will never be completed.

Yeah we'll never know how Carmageddon: Reincarnation turns out :(

December 21 will be like Year 2000 New Year's Day: perfectly banal, and vaguely disappointing by its mundanity after all the hype.

Gonna be with a bunch of friends that day but also doing dares, for example mine is eating half a dried ghost chili pepper with hot hot sauce on it.

NiTROACTiVE said:

Well well well... three months later and the plans still haven't changed!

I can tell you one person who was wrong in the old thread NiTROACTiVE linked... Sodaholic! His post count definitely won't be increasing on the 21st :P

chopkinsca said:

I know nothing special is going to happen, but try telling that to my fucking anxiety.

I know how you feel.

Also, just found this. It checks what date your computer's set to, and plays the appropriate Majora's Mask song.

NiTROACTiVE said:

chopkinsca said:

I know nothing special is going to happen, but try telling that to my fucking anxiety.

Are you guys actually fucking serious?

NiTROACTiVE said:

I'm hoping that the world will not end on 12/21/2012 otherwise all my goals in life will never be completed.

Such as learning how unnecessary it is to write 12/21/2012 four times in a three-line paragraph - or at all, given that everyone knows that you're referring to the 21st day of this month? It would be a pity, I'll admit.

12/21/2012 is the twelth of nonadecember 2012; so it's still nine months away.

So we're really concerned about the 12th of September 2013? Well, suddenly people seem to be getting worked up about nothing...

*rolls eyes*

*Apocalypse* will happen 8/29/2733 . All other dates are BS. I can not say more. :-X

The actual end of the world theory is bunk... however humans can be tricksy hobbitses, and an opportunist could somehow harness the whirlwind of fear to their advantage, perhaps timing a real event of some sort to occur on that day. I'm not sure what the purpose of doing so would be- maybe to maximize chaos/fear, maybe to use mayan bs as a misinformation bomb to hide behind.

gggmork said:

The actual end of the world theory is bunk... however humans can be tricksy hobbitses, and an opportunist could somehow harness the whirlwind of fear to their advantage, perhaps timing a real event of some sort to occur on that day. I'm not sure what the purpose of doing so would be- maybe to maximize chaos/fear, maybe to use mayan bs as a misinformation bomb to hide behind.

This seems way more likely...If something does happen...its MAN capitalizing on FEAR and not a natural occurance.

It is going to snow through the next few days, then after the world ends it will be nice and sunny with highs in the low 50s.

We are all going to die on Tuesday, 19 January 2038, 03:14:07 UTC, so set your calendars! Oh wait...

Don't fall for those money scams! "HEY GUYZ!! IF US GIVES ME $1000000000000000000000000 BE FOR TUMAROW, I WOULD PREVNET WORLD FROM NOT ENEIDNG!!! YTAY! OH WAIT!!"

At 21.12, satanistic shortened jews consisting of 5 letters will come out fron IWAD intermisson texts and cause intercepts owerflow after opening a book and not even reading it, because it's obvious for them like claiming that I'm not posting for me. It has been proved. Try to catch up.

GhostlyDeath said:

We are all going to die on Tuesday, 19 January 2038, 03:14:07 UTC, so set your calendars! Oh wait...

Good oul' Linux, eh?

It's after midnight here and so far there's no sign of anything apocalyptic, I don't suppose the "End of Days" gets underway at the end of the day instead of the beginning. That makes sense in its own perverse way, let the people believe they've dodged the inevitable before hitting them with the hot hail.

Seeing as it's the 21st here and that it's a Friday does this mean Rebecca Black will be the cause of the apocolypse?

Sokoro said:

*Apocalypse* will happen 8/29/2733 . All other dates are BS. I can not say more. :-X

You are BS yourself, no evidence to prove your claim, you are full of crap like all those who say the world will end tomorrow.