Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katamori

Merry Christmas!

Aliotroph? said:

Christmas was nice. Family did a secret-santa thing so we didn't have to buy so much junk. We all got good stuff that way. Got one gag gift. My brother's wife's grandma gave him an old mouse she never used, so he gave it to me. It's a silver-plated (!!!) PS/2 mouse. No wheel, no optical, two buttons, etc. Its only unique feature is it's plated in very shiny silver. It also comes in what looks like a giant jewellery box. Very silly.

Sounds like something Doomworld would beat him up and take from him.

Bucket said:

I just got $20 in PSN cash. What should I buy?

See if there are any PS2 or PlayStation games in the store you care about. Or any good indie games on the market. Or wait until PSN avatars become a thing and buy Use3D a hat and a slammin' pair of jeans.

Or get Doom. :P

Doom is a given - and I already have all the PS1 and PS2 games I want, in PS1 and PS2 format, respectively.

Merry Christmas everybody. I was going to post when I saw this thread appear but couldn't log in for some odd reason and kept getting a password change page. Now it seems to be fixed. [edit] Duh! I see Bloodshedder's thread now on what happened.

Aliotroph? said:

Christmas was nice.

Good! It was nice here as well. I seem to have lots of different beer now amongst other stuff..

Aliotroph? said:

Got one gag gift. My brother's wife's grandma gave him an old mouse she never used, so he gave it to me. It's a silver-plated (!!!) PS/2 mouse. No wheel, no optical, two buttons, etc. Its only unique feature is it's plated in very shiny silver. It also comes in what looks like a giant jewellery box. Very silly.

lol. That thing sounds funny. :p Next year grandma gives away her power glove. ;)

Hooray for Boxing Day bargains! Some idiot returned a perfectly good 64GB SSD and I bought it for $18.
Microcenter is like Mecca for computer nerds.

Doom Dude said:

Good! It was nice here as well. I seem to have lots of different beer now amongst other stuff..

lol. That thing sounds funny. :p Next year grandma gives away her power glove. ;)

Oddly enough, I didn't get any beer. I could use a pint or two of something that isn't the bland crud my family usually prefers.

Grandma also gave away a flatbed scanner from 2003. The weird thing about this is it stands upright. Reviews indicate it's better for looking good on a desk than making nice scans. Brother gave it to mom.