Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

Post-Apocalypse Fishie Thread!

glenzinho said:

Any chance of a whisky fish, a drunk fish, or being drunk like a fish?

Yes! Contact Tom Hall and ask him for the copyright permission to use either his "Dopefish" or "Burpfish" or both as your avatar images.
I'm sure he'll be happy to hear that his precious babies are this loved!

188DarkRevived said:

Yes! Contact Tom Hall and ask him for the copyright permission to use either his "Dopefish" or "Burpfish" or both as your avatar images.

What a silly statement. Did you contact Kodansha and ask them for copyright permission to be able to commission the picture your avatar is based on?

I just now noticed GreyGhost's tesseract fishy. Brilliant.

Bloodshedder said:

What a silly statement. Did you contact Kodansha and ask them for copyright permission to be able to commission the picture your avatar is based on?

No, because I know for a fact that Takeuchi encourages and welcomes fanart of all forms, knowing that people will always thank her.
But when it comes to Tom Hall, I've read in some old FAQ that he takes his fishies very very seriously, and he even paid money to the courts to rightfully proclaim himself as the "Pope of Fish". Therefore, I assumed that he wanted to be asked for permissions.

188DarkRevived said:

No, because I know for a fact that Takeuchi encourages and welcomes fanart of all forms, knowing that people will always thank her.
But when it comes to Tom Hall, I've read in some old FAQ that he takes his fishies very very seriously, and he even paid money to the courts to rightfully proclaim himself as the "Pope of Fish". Therefore, I assumed that he wanted to be asked for permissions.

You were given this link earlier in the thread, yet you are still crapping on about Tom Hall? If you could read then you would see that the original fish used by mewse comes from Goldfish Warning! Oh, and I can smell what you´re cooking, and it smells like shit.

188DarkRevived said:

You've kind of been thread shitting a bit here, what with the "if I didn't mention it it wouldn't have happened" and now this. I thought someone cleared that up awhile back.

glenzinho said:

You were given this link earlier in the thread, yet you are still crapping on about Tom Hall? If you could read then you would see that the original fish used by mewse comes from Goldfish Warning! Oh, and I can smell what you´re cooking, and it smells like shit.

You were clearly asking for a drunken looking fish. Are the fish from Goldfish Warning famous for having drunken faces? If they are then I apologize for being foolish. But if they're not then I was correct about pointing out somebody who is famous for creating a drunken looking fish and who is able to help you out.
And it's OK, not everyone is a fan of soups. I understand. Therefore, I don't mind your whining about the vegetables. Having different tastes is exactly what makes the world go round and keeps it from turning boring. ;)

Clonehunter said:

Sorry only one fish per user. There is a thing as too many feesh.

I didn't get a fish at all, I was using the Ghostfish off Mancubus.net.

*Runs off crying*

Obsidian said:

I didn't get a fish at all, I was using the Ghostfish off Mancubus.net.

*Runs off crying*

Anybody, feel free to use this old cool fish kmxexii made for me. I stopped using it a few months ago because I thought it made me look too angry/irritable, but I know that there's quite a few people here that it'd fit perfectly. :)

If only it looked more like the Chasm Guy...

Hm... Recolor it brown and it'd be done... Or actually, only the Chasm's guy head was brown I think, his body armor... Was green or yellow...