Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cool demos, they make me pleased with these levels because the gameplay turned out just like I wanted. Looks like my new "gameplay first, visuals second" approach kind of works. (before I would usually make an empty map without really considering the gameplay and then do the thing placement in like 30 minutes)

Creative and very tight for health on UV. I liked how the secrets in MAP02 were pretty tough to work out, but perfectly understandable when you'd got it (rather than just aimless wall-humping or anything like that) and the relatively diverse cast of monsters given the size of the maps was also welcome.

Good jobs!

Been wanting something to record quickly, think I'll give this a shot either tonight or tomorrow for my next Let's Play :)

good stuff here, in map 02 i died several time from pistol start in uv, your new approach work indeed!

Funny, on map02 you accidentally (?) pressed the secret switch but then didn't see what it did. Entertaining demos. :)

PRIMEVAL: don't forget to plug in your mic. :p

Those were hard, but fun! Still working on map 2.

So on both maps I got killed straight away because I was busy reading the weird titles. :P

fda, dies once in the first map because I sucked.

both maps were fun, I liked the second one a lot, it was nice and stressful :)

Huh...that was hard, and a bit annoying too but...I like it overall! Here's my video:

Oh and...

Memfis said:
PRIMEVAL: don't forget to plug in your mic. :p

I laughed a lot! :D

Cool vids guys, thanks a lot! I admit I felt a little bad watching you die over and over again. :) I really should start adding difficulty settings in my wads but that's so boring...

I have a hard time with difficulty settings myself, I usually wait until everything is done in my WAD... and maybe work on another WAD... before starting difficulty settings X) Glad you enjoyed the vid!