Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sahkan

So, how old are you ?

It's also blowing my mind that Eris is 15! Actually, I'm very surprised at how young a lot of you are. I certainly couldn't tell from your diction.

Gives me hope for the future. :)

DoomUK said:

I got the impression that you were older than 15.

schwerpunk said:

It's also blowing my mind that Eris is 15!

It's blowing my mind that I give this impression O_o

Eris Falling said:

It's blowing my mind that I give this impression O_o

We don't exactly have the highest standards around here.

Physically and according to the birth certificate I'm currently 28 years old and will become 29 at the end of July.
But emotionally, psychologically, and mentally I feel like I'm forever stuck at the age of either 19 or 20 or 21. Living in an ageless vacuum.
Almost everyone who I meet tells me that I look like I'm around 21.
I'm grateful for my slow-to-non-existent rate of aging.

29. I'll be 30 in less then two months. I was a teenager when I joined these forums that I've checked almost everyday for more then 12 years. >_>

Lüt said:

We don't exactly have the highest standards around here.

When I think of a 15-year-old's posts on the internet, I think of YouTube comments. I don't know how Eris behaves elsewhere on the internet, but on here his posts are as mature as anyone else's. Perhaps there's some truth to what you say, but I've spent a lot of time reading what people have to say on all kinds of websites and conversing with many of them, so I'm not just basing my opinion on Doomworld standards.

188DarkRevived said:

Physically and according to the birth certificate I'm currently 28 years old and will become 29 at the end of July.
But emotionally, psychologically, and mentally I feel like I'm forever stuck at the age of either 19 or 20 or 21. Living in an ageless vacuum.
Almost everyone who I meet tells me that I look like I'm around 21.
I'm grateful for my slow-to-non-existent rate of aging.

Same..Im 28 but if I shave all the hair off my face..I can pass for a 16-18 year old.. lol

Aleaver said:

Same..Im 28 but if I shave all the hair off my face..I can pass for a 16-18 year old.. lol

Well, I actually have a moustache. I've had it since I was 17/18 and I keep it neatly trimmed. But still, I kept being asked to present my ID when buying liquor at the age of 26 back in 2010.
Perhaps my voice makes me seem less aged because it isn't as deep as most people would expect for a male who is approaching 30. Oh well.

29, but 30 in exactly 3 weeks today.

Though I can pass for much longer, in fact most people will think im not much over 21...if that maybe.

I certainly dont feel it.

I am also surprised how much younger people are here then I previously had thought.

Well, this isn't a very exciting thread - just loads of numbers :P

I'm twenty-mothafucking-three myself. Still look like I'm just starting university though :P