Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shanoa

Post your Doom picture! [post in Part 2 instead]

franckFRAG said:

A second Bellatrix's map, that I'm going to decide me to release...

Oh yeah!

walter confalonieri said:

cool, it's a remake of the one you posted ages ago or is a brand new map?

It's a brand new map :)
It is true that this map looks like enormously (see too much) to first Bellatrix's map. The layout is finished, but I am not satisfied for the moment of the gameplay.

franckFRAG said:

It's a brand new map :)
It is true that this map looks like enormously (see too much) to first Bellatrix's map. The layout is finished, but I am not satisfied for the moment of the gameplay.

Whatever. Keep it up!

Springy said:

First of all, Primeval and Egregor fantastic shots.

Secondly, seconded.

Started my Gothic UDMF attempt again. It's just a bit big and empty for my liking.

and a clickable thumbnail below:

Eris: I love your screenshots (and work). I'm using the green grates as my wallpaper now.

Anyway, if you feel like it's too empty (remember, monsters will fill it up a bit), maybe put in some more ceiling detail, or bring down elements of the ceiling? That kind of thing. Maybe find some nice marble statue 'Things.'

I'm assuming you're talking primarily about the room in your third screenie.

schwerpunk said:

Eris: I love your screenshots (and work). I'm using the green grates as my wallpaper now.

Anyway, if you feel like it's too empty (remember, monsters will fill it up a bit), maybe put in some more ceiling detail, or bring down elements of the ceiling? That kind of thing. Maybe find some nice marble statue 'Things.'

I'm assuming you're talking primarily about the room in your third screenie.

Wow. Thank you! :P
I was referring to the third screenshot yes, as it was the first I uploaded, but the other 2 screenshots are connected to that large hallway.
I think Stone Imps and other stone things would fit perfectly, but SiteAdvisor shits itself at the mention of Realm667 >:@

Ribbiks said:

same purple time, same purple place

Pur(pl)e awesomeness! (Y)

@ Du Mhan Yhu:

Epic when ready. Don't miss to announce!
__

@ Cell:

(Y) = female hips ;-D

And some music for the purple level: (ot+>) Purple Rain

I posted some miscellaneous Supplice screenshots on Google+...but of course no one is going to see them there :P.

I've been working on the dehacked after escalating the project from pure Boom to MBF. That gave me a crapload of new frames and codepointers to play with. It was pretty fun messing with those new features, especially the RandomJump one.

I updated the console font yesterday. You can compare it against the old font in the shot on the left with the updated one on the right. My first attempt was kind of hard to read in the console, so I updated it to match how the regular console font looks (shading and drop-shadow).

Pretty pretty ... :-D

Especially the left sky is interesting, somehow reminds me on the StarTrek nexus string.

LigH said:

@ Cell:

(Y) = female hips ;-D

Try how a downward "Y" looks like! ;)

One problem with very non-linear maps is that the player might miss some important items and get into trouble. So I made a few crappy "LOOK AT ME" signs to minimize that chance.

Memfis said:

One problem with very non-linear maps is that the player might miss some important items and get into trouble. So I made a few crappy "LOOK AT ME" signs to minimize that chance.

They look funny, indeed :D Sometimes tricky mappers just put a window through which the important thing (not only keys!) is visible and just gives itself to the player.

Cell: here is a more serious attempt

edit: oh wait, it should say just "armor" I guess? armory is something different apparently.