Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maggotjoe

ScoreDoom help

Scoredoom is a great fun source port, but ive been having problems with it. scoredoom starts up fine no problems at all but when i go to new game or even try to play the game at all it shuts down and says zdoom very fatal error then i get this code.

Code: C000001D (Illegal Instruction)
Address: 005D05DB
Flags: 00000000

can somebody help me!?

maggotjoe said:

Scoredoom is a great fun source port, but ive been having problems with it. scoredoom starts up fine no problems at all but when i go to new game or even try to play the game at all it shuts down and says zdoom very fatal error then i get this code.

Code: C000001D (Illegal Instruction)
Address: 005D05DB
Flags: 00000000

can somebody help me!?

are you using windows 8? scoredoomst or gzscoredoom? are you running any extra pwads like the add-on pack?

BilboHicks said:

are you using windows 8? scoredoomst or gzscoredoom? are you running any extra pwads like the add-on pack?

I am useing gzscoredoom
i use windows 7
im not useing the addon packs

BilboHicks said:

has it ever run on this computer before? Or was it after you changed a setting?

It ran on my computer just fine before. i have not played it in a while so i decided to play it again and it gave me that error.

maggotjoe said:

It ran on my computer just fine before. i have not played it in a while so i decided to play it again and it gave me that error.

next question, are you using the latest version? what graphics card are you using? Try running it in compatibility mode for XP.