Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Reisal

Move over burgers, it's lasagna now!

I wonder if the attitude to eating horse meat will change in the UK as a result of this. For many people in the UK, eating horse is seen as "disgusting" and "something that the French do". Now it turns out that people in the UK have been eating horse for ages too. Perhaps some people may decide that they've been eating it already so why not carry on. Maybe.

Enjay said:

I wonder if the attitude to eating horse meat will change in the UK as a result of this. For many people in the UK, eating horse is seen as "disgusting" and "something that the French do". Now it turns out that people in the UK have been eating horse for ages too. Perhaps some people may decide that they've been eating it already so why not carry on. Maybe.

Indeed. I made the point on another forum that half the people bitching about this non event were more than happy to watch that "I'm a celebrity" bollocks where they somehow find great entertainment in watching people as braindead as they are eating insects and scrotums and whatever else they do on that crap show. Seems a bit of a double standard when they suddenly draw the line at a bit of horsemeat.

DooMAD said:

The only issue would be finding a sustainable supply of arsemeat. Is breeding humans for slaughter legal yet? I'm sure no one will have a problem with it, as long as it's correctly labelled and doesn't contain any horsemeat.

Two possibilities spring to mind - open a Barber shop or a clinic which performs a rather aggressive form of liposuction and mix in some whale meat if demand outstrips supply. The Japanese have warehouses full of butchered whales and few buyers, so you should be able to get some cheap and I doubt anyone would admit to noticing a difference in taste. ;P

DooMAD said:

Seems a bit of a double standard when they suddenly draw the line at a bit of horsemeat.

GreyGhost said:

Two possibilities spring to mind - open a Barber shop or a clinic which performs a rather aggressive form of liposuction and mix in some whale meat if demand outstrips supply. The Japanese have warehouses full of butchered whales and few buyers, so you should be able to get some cheap and I doubt anyone would admit to noticing a difference in taste. ;P

After a brief pause to consider options, I've concluded the best option would be to start grinding up bankers and politicians. Free range and mostly GM free. After all, when society crumbles and we revert to cannibalism, we're going to eat them first anyway. Might as well kill two birds with one stone now and possibly delay our inevitable demise.

Hey DoomMAD, seems you'll be getting your assburgers after all, but not the way you expected them ;-)

So, you thought you were all smug with your fancy mislabelled horse meat burgers? Turns out that you might not even be getting the real deal. Hmm...horse meat mislabeled as beef, which actually turned out to be donkey... *heads explodes*

Oh and BTW, this thread made me so hungry that I went on and bought a big family-size lasanga from LIDL, hoping that it contains horse or donkey meat.

Keep in mind that, to a corporation, "horse meat" probably means a ground up mixture of horse anuses, eyes, tail hair and bones, maybe mixed with msg to trick you into thinking it tastes good, estrogen mimickers to feminize the population and probably some toxic waste. Or maybe they just squeeze the contents out of horse intestines because it doesn't meet the stricter requirements for cat food; horse poop is technically horse meat by some definitions. Or maybe its a big vat of gmo corn with a single drop of horse juice (probably a single horse tear) added, kinda like homeopathy.
If a butterfly flapped its wings in a slightly different way millions of years ago, we could be living in a world where intelligent chickens shop at grocery stores for cans with labels like "mechanically separated human" and 12 oz packages of "ground human meat". Isn't it nice to know that 12 oz of your very soul is only worth a few bucks to a bunch of chickens? There's something even worse than genocide, and that's complete intelligent domestication and domination over an entire species, owning them all the way down to their genes. Not only do we own all the chicken's children, we force them to give birth at a much higher than normal rate so we can eat their children faster.

Oh here's a nice caption on wikipedia's animal testing: "This rat is being deprived of restful sleep using a single platform ("flower pot") technique. The water is within 1 cm of the small flower pot bottom platform where the rat sits. At the onset of sleep, the rat would either fall into the water only to clamber back to the pot to avoid drowning, or its nose would become submerged into the water shocking it back to an awakened state." Well isn't that special. Yay for science! Hmm, what could science teach us from, say, fitting a kangaroo with a helmet that slowly drips acid in its eyes? Just whatever causes pain and horror, lets do that- vivisection, setting animals on fire. Hmm, this animal flew 10 meters when I kicked it. Great work johnson! I'm pretty sure governments have traded results from human experimentation with eachother, like look up unit 731 and nazi human experimentation. The robots will be performing vivisections on humans soon.

Fruit flies, rats.. we can make them genetically grow arms out of their ears or glow in the dark. Many animals have become domesticated using evil disguised as altruism; feeding wolves until they get closer and closer until you can turn them into poodles to send to the pound. Its the same with government welfare to domesticate humans.

And don't forget that soon we will have genetically modified chimpanzees that will take your job and work for bananas. And when there will be a world banana crisis, they will have their swinging vines and tires repossessed and their wages will be cut to peanuts. And when even peanuts start running low, they will use the primate's innate ability to eat their shit.

I'm not certain what they will do when the shit's nutritional value will eventually decline: maybe they'll switch to more efficient animals, like intelligent rats, and then to insects. In this world, there will be maybe 1000-2000 humans (the masters) and the rest will just be animal or robotic workers, except maybe for the occasional non-elite human bred for torture/sex games.

Urban Space Cowboy said:

"This video does not exist. Sorry about that" feels relevant?

Works for me, though Rodney Rude is an acquired taste. Maybe it's being filtered/blocked at your end.

A conspiracy theorist might grab this opportunity and say that this is a subtle way of telling people: "Don't expect to be able to afford eating 100% pure anything in the future, so you better get used to eating whatever comes your way. And we went easy on you with the horse anuses....next time it could be rats".

I not eat meat now, but when I was child I loved horse meat.

Is not very outrageous, difference is you sit on horse but pig too small to sit on. Only danger you have is that processed meat make the organs who are master of your poo very unhappy. Do not damage you poo organs, buy real meat.

It is better to buy real horse and place him in your lasagna DooMAD. But this thread make me hungry, every Saturday I go to lake and eat vegetable lasagna, but today is butt-fuck Monday, oh come to me Saturday.

MegaTurtleRex said:

but today is butt-fuck Monday, oh come to me Saturday.

Also a butt-fuck day (though of a different kind, perhaps?) :-p

gggmork said:

Keep in mind that, to a corporation, "horse meat" probably means a ground up mixture of horse anuses

Actually, in Kazakhstan, horse anus is great delicacy.
One of these things is a horse's anus:

Great success!