Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

Shaikoten said:

Please enjoy fat me and skinny me.

"Fat" you looked a little like John C. Reilly, with crazier hair.

eargosedown said:

photos

I try to resist openly swooning over every photo of yours, particularly as one has your boyfriend in it... but goddammit.

DoomUK said:

"Fat" you looked a little like John C. Reilly, with crazier hair.

I try to resist openly swooning over every photo of yours, particularly as one has your boyfriend in it... but goddammit.

Obligatory video response.

EDIT: A rare moment where I don't make faces at a camera. And no, I don't wear glasses, I popped the lens out as part of my costume for the following night.

EDIT2: Thought I might share this too. My friend who is a diehard Breaking Bad fan wanted to dress up as the cooking duo for another's friend 18th. Too bad our bluesky substance I made was too watery!

DoomUK said:

lol... that's a compliment I think? Or are you actually fainting because I'm scary? (or maybe my pet puma has you feeling faintly :P)

AAH so there's a panther there? Didn't see her/him! Though it may just be a housecat judging from the size :P

printz said:

AAH so there's a panther there? Didn't see her/him! Though it may just be a housecat judging from the size :P

He's actually the sweetest cat ever. He's super timid and skittish, but once he warms up to you he has nothing but love and cuddling on his mind! ^_^

eargosedown said:

He's actually the sweetest cat ever. He's super timid and skittish, but once he warms up to you he has nothing but love and cuddling on his mind! ^_^

And someday he'll kill you slowly and painfully.

Had an interview, so the 'fro had to go. Suited up too, just for added sex appeal. (This picture is taken literally on the day of the interview, shortly before I headed out)

In response to this thread: Shaikoten has had some truly inspiring hair in his time, it'd appear!

Not promising, IMO. Very short and technical and I felt out of my depth for parts of it. Apparently I'll get an actual outcome this week, but I'm going to take no news as bad news, given how these things work in my experience...

Saying that, it's my first job application so far, so at this stage the experience is just as valuable as getting a new job, I'd say. It's in the right sort of area geograhically (Sheffield and I'm after moving oop North) and in terms of work (XBox360 games using Kinect), so I've got my fingers crossed anyway! Makes it hard to type though ;)

Phobus said:

Not promising, IMO. Very short and technical and I felt out of my depth for parts of it. Apparently I'll get an actual outcome this week, but I'm going to take no news as bad news, given how these things work in my experience...

Saying that, it's my first job application so far, so at this stage the experience is just as valuable as getting a new job, I'd say. It's in the right sort of area geograhically (Sheffield and I'm after moving oop North) and in terms of work (XBox360 games using Kinect), so I've got my fingers crossed anyway! Makes it hard to type though ;)

Hope you won't need to rely on making a living out of being professional mapper, though it would be really promising for you.

Cell said:

Hope you won't need to rely on making a living out of being professional mapper, though it would be really promising for you.

I would absolutely love to get paid for mapping - it'd certainly motivate me to get on with it more often :P

Phobus said:

I would absolutely love to get paid for mapping - it'd certainly motivate me to get on with it more often :P

Of course, I would also if it were the only obligatory thing in my life :D :D :D

Andy Olivera said:

Boyfriend of not, I have to say your photos are like a glimpse of the heavens from the sewers of the Everything Else forum...

Thanks.

Phobus; don't sweat it. Every interview you get better and better at selling yourself. And you'll never know until you get that phone call whether they liked what they saw or not. I've bombed some interviews pretty hard and still had offers, and done great on interviews and not gotten the job.