Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Avoozl

Your favorite main menu music from games

Very disappointed that nobody mentioned this one. This is like the greatest menu theme ever. AND it was an awesome game; too bad they never finished up the story arc.

Chu said:

Very disappointed that nobody mentioned this one. This is like the greatest menu theme ever. AND it was an awesome game; too bad they never finished up the story arc.

The logic system for generating items and having the enemies adapt depending on how you have been fighting them was neat. I think it had a lot of room to improve with the following episodes. Too bad they got sold to a company that just wanted them to make casual games.. what a waste.

Yes, SW:SOTE is one of the best N64 games, but it was butchered compaired to the PC version.

Mike.Reiner said:

The logic system for generating items and having the enemies adapt depending on how you have been fighting them was neat. I think it had a lot of room to improve with the following episodes. Too bad they got sold to a company that just wanted them to make casual games.. what a waste.

It certainly did have a lot of room to improve, I was excited personally at the directions and refinements to come. It wasn't as action-packed as the original SiN, but it was a lot of fun to revisit the world and see the original characters come back. I think the new soundtrack made it a little more emotional and matured, and I appreciate their fondness for the franchise in general. I really hope MumboJumbo funds another one...it would definitely sell.