Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Springy

Plutonia No Monsters demo pack.[DONE]

By the way, ClumsyDoomer's MAP31 demo should probably be moved to MAP31s since there is only one exit (counting as the secret exit) for Plutonia MAP31.

Nice rocket blasts in the Go 2 It demo! Also, good job on MAP14. I didn't think getting to the other side of the ledge after YSK blast was possible without tools, but you sure proved me wrong. ;)

I uploaded a new map 05 demo in 0:22 instead of my original demo on that post, but you didn't update the main list with it. (I'm not sure if you noticed the new demo, since it was uploaded before you last updated the list)

4shockblast said:

I uploaded a new map 05 demo in 0:22 instead of my original demo on that post, but you didn't update the main list with it. (I'm not sure if you noticed the new demo, since it was uploaded before you last updated the list)

Okay, thanks for notifying me. Post will be updated. Sorry I haven't recorded much just thinking what to do next. I will improve that 13 demo at some point as I'd like at least one demo in the pack.

Also I believe it's impossible to complete MAP07 in nomonsters and since there's no MAP31 normal exit, you should remove these from the table. MAP28 in 1:25

pl28o125.zip

Springy said:

Map 19 in 0:34. Easily beatable.

I hate to break it to you, but there's a demo on DSDA already using the glide, done by Hock, in about half your time. Sorry. :/

doomdaniel95 said:

I hate to break it to you, but there's a demo on DSDA already using the glide, done by Hock, in about half your time. Sorry. :/

Heh, wouldn't surprise me, I thought it was doable, I tried to attempt it myself, as I saw he done it on his 0:40 demo for Map09 but I couldn't seem to do it (if you meant the exit trick). Should I include all text files, or should I just compile them all into one document?