Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Springy

Plutonia No Monsters demo pack.[DONE]

Memfis said:

Uh, you could wait a bit more before compiling the pack. Usually people are given some sort of deadline and after that some time to write the demo descriptions and general comments. I feel like it wasn't very nice to wrap the whole thing up so suddenly. Maybe some people weren't satisfied with their entries and were planning to improve their times. Or to simply write proper descriptions of their runs.

It's not finalised.... I'm still accepting demos hence awaiting improvements.

Memfis said:

okaaaay, why do I see "DONE" in the thread title then? :)

I don't know why I put done, should've put final stages so my bad on that part. I assumed people had finished hence not many more demos since.

I've amended the thread title and split off Plutonia 2 into its own thread (and added info in opening post).

Grazza said:

I've amended the thread title and split off Plutonia 2 into its own thread (and added info in opening post).

Thanks Grazza. I'll do the same when it comes to PRCP.

Ready for the final version lads? If you guys don't have anymore improvements I think it's time for an upload. Deadline is Sunday.

Well, here it is. I would've loved to have been included but you guys have some brilliant demos hopefully, I might be in the next one or Revisited but thank you all for participating.

plutonia nomo pack.zip