Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
narcissus

Goldeneye on Windows 7

hey guys, has anyone found a way for goldeneye to be playable on windows 7?

Unfortunately, I've hit a bit of a snag trying to get the goldeneye TC to function. I'm d downloaded near every version on ModDB and paired them with ZDoom and ChocolateDoom, along with the stand alone edge version. No matter what I do, I'm always missing some textures. The New Game and Quit game on the title screen are just blank squares, and I can't pull up any objectives or have them appear on screen (like in youtube videos I've seen). For example, the truck from the first level is missing, etc.

The standalone edge release in 2009 plays perfectly, but has no sound. Any advice on how to get this guy working? I'd love to give it a go!

I'm working on a new build. Got the sound to work, now just need to get the music working. Stay tuned.

Ourumov said:

I'm working on a new build. Got the sound to work, now just need to get the sound working. Stay tuned.

So did you get the sound working or not? :/

Thanks. It doesn't explicitly say "Edge version" until I download the "standalone" one. I mainly want this to look over DDFs and see how things are done, although from a quick play just now it doesn't look too in-depth.

Also, trying it with the latest version of Edge plays the sounds, but zooming doesn't work well with the sniper rifle.