Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am currently working on a new doom wad that is based off of COD Zombies. It is for Doom 2, you also need ZDoom and Skulltag. BUT, I was designing the first stage and I ran out of ideas, and I mean for everything (nearly). If you have any ideas for level design then please reply.

Also, here are some WADs Ive already made:

Base (Doom 2, ZDoom, Skulltag)
http://www.mediafire.com/?gw4jjutbib3d5cy

How can someone give you ideas if you don't post screenshots or at least a link to test what you've made so far?

Demon Defense already exists, by the way.

Eris Falling said:

and Call of DOOty II.

Yes but are they anything like this? Anyway, any ideas for level design?

Call of DOOty 2 is a Chubzdoomer parody of what Doom would be like if it was a 'modern military shooter' (like the Call of Duty franchise has become) made today.

Disregard it in terms of your map idea.

I'm just going to be optimistic and assume you will make the maps more visually interesting.

15098D said:

DO NOT DISTRUBUTE OR STEAL!

Dang it! I already made money off of it and took all the credit before I saw this.

15098D said:

Yes but are they anything like this? Anyway, any ideas for level design?

Why don't you download one and find out like you're asking us to do with yours? You might get an idea or two from Demon Defense, it's Chubzdoomer's take on COD Zombies.

I can't really comment on your project, other than, add stuff, windows, stairs, anything, it's really lacking. And make jumping optional. I hate jumping in DOOM and your box arena demands it. The keys are nothing more than glowing spots on the floor, and everything's brown. I played on Zandronum because it doesn't work with ZDoom.

Lippeth said:

Why don't you download one and find out like you're asking us to do with yours? You might get an idea or two from Demon Defense, it's Chubzdoomer's take on COD Zombies.

I can't really comment on your project, other than, add stuff, windows, stairs, anything, it's really lacking. And make jumping optional. I hate jumping in DOOM and your box arena demands it. The keys are nothing more than glowing spots on the floor, and everything's brown. I played on Zandronum because it doesn't work with ZDoom.

Other then that does it seem good?

Krispy said:

Dang it! I already made money off of it and took all the credit before I saw this.

I beat you to it, had already stolen it before he even made the wad!!!

2 hours ago, Shpunk_Scrump said:

yo any updates on the mod ?

Hey now let's not rush the guy, I'm sure he's working on it

1 hour ago, Clippy said:

Hey now let's not rush the guy, I'm sure he's working on it

Just checked his account and saw this:

"Last visited July 24, 2013"

4 hours ago, DukeOfDoom said:

Just checked his account and saw this:

"Last visited July 24, 2013"

Sounds like he's got his nose to the grindstone, when he returns it'll be epic

I actually thought this was going to be a little analysis on the zombie enemies...