Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jonwil

is there a list of which "graphics" have and havent been done?

There is no link from the freedoom status page that mentions "graphics"
There is one for sprites, patches, flats and so on but not for regular graphics.

jonwil said:

There is no link from the freedoom status page that mentions "graphics"
There is one for sprites, patches, flats and so on but not for regular graphics.

Just take dibs on what you want to do, if you can't find if it is done or not, download the current wad and check it. If it still ain't there, then start on it.

I'm doing some work on the graphics. I'm making a large font, which takes care of many of the graphic entries (most of M_* and many starting with WI). I've also done BOSSBACK, AMMNUM*, BRDR_*, M_LS* and an M_DOOM.

Apart from the 320x200 pictures (pfub1/2, wimap*, etc), and the entries starting with ST (which are all done), there isn't much left... I think just: wisplat, end0 to end6, and the "you are here" ones.

If we're waiting for someone to volunteer to make a graphics_list and bring it up to date with the contributions so far, then I'll volunteer - I have an account on despayre so it should be easy to do. Since I don't do art I might as well make myself as useful as I can :-)

cph : :) Are you in the freedoom group on despayre? If so, just add graphics_list no prob. Otherwise, ask ari to be added.

Thanks!

Done. Since there are a lot of closely related entries (fonts, sets of digits etc) I've condensed the list to make it more manageanble.

I've added an antry to status.shtml showing the progress.

And whoever merges in new contributions remember to update the list.

Thanks. I've been meaning to add this for a while now. Could you fix the permissions on the file? (group freedoom, g+w)

Speaking of which, can you please chmod go+x deutex/sounds/espi ; my stats script keeps moaning about that one.