Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Coolster

Bass Midi System Synth

I used eternity with it for quite some time but recent releases have sound problems with using it, any ideas why that happens?

Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate SP1, Eternity 3.40.37, older versions didn't seem to had that problem, when i switched to Microsofts default synth it didn't had any problems playing sound.

Edit: I updated the BassMidi System Synth and while midi has no problems playing right now, sounds on the other hand play for a while and then stop, it's pretty random if you ask me.

Coolster said:

Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate SP1, Eternity 3.40.37, older versions didn't seem to had that problem, when i switched to Microsofts default synth it didn't had any problems playing sound.

Edit: I updated the BassMidi System Synth and while midi has no problems playing right now, sounds on the other hand play for a while and then stop, it's pretty random if you ask me.

Just out of curiosity, if you have the file named midiproc.exe in Eternity's folder, try renaming it to tmp_midiproc.exe and see if that makes any difference.

Well tried just that and sadly it didn't do a thing, still the same issue. I will try some older versions of Eternity and see if that's the new versions of Bass Midi System Synth are causing the problems.

Edit: Okay i tried every version from 3.40 up to the current one and to 3.40.20 they didn't had any sound problems, 3.40.25 for some reason always crashes on me and 3.40.30 is the one where the sound problems actually started for me.