Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jdagenet

A MIDI song for you

Thank you very much. Would that sound be the flute at the end?
I used the producer version of FL Studio, it's a pretty nice program to work with.

Yeah it might be a flute, it starts around 50 secs and returns around 1:40, I'm not sure why it reminds me of Asian music but I really liked the song.

I'm thinking it might be the flute, that's the only instrument I think would give an Asian vibe, though that instrument is only used more toward the end around 1:40, not 0:50, it could be anything though.

Well thanks a lot, feel free to use it for whatever you'd like -- map, inspiration, etc.

Thank you.

It probably took me about a week to finish. It usually takes me a lot longer to finish one because it's almost guaranteed I'll run into a composers block along the way.

It can be very, very difficult to find ideas and inspiration for music. A good method I use to get ideas is to play my piano app on my iPhone or iPad, it really helps me get over the block and get some ideas.

Sounds terrific, my good man!

Some of the instruments sound almost "too modern", but other than that (which is just nonsense on my part), I could easily see this as being one of the favorite tracks in something like Memento Mori :)

as for the "Asian sounding instrument", it sounds more futuristic to me than Asian, and --- I actually love both!

gemini09 said:

Sounds terrific, my good man!

Some of the instruments sound almost "too modern", but other than that (which is just nonsense on my part), I could easily see this as being one of the favorite tracks in something like Memento Mori :)

as for the "Asian sounding instrument", it sounds more futuristic to me than Asian, and --- I actually love both!

Thank you very much.

What do you mean some of the instruments sound modern? Like some instruments do not go with others in the track?

jdagenet said:

I apologize if this isn't the correct thread to post this topic in.

This is my first MIDI that I am releasing to the public. I would like some feedback and possibly some tips on how to improve it.
Download - http://www.mediafire.com/?g4c6frsa1vm9o0k
Enjoy!

I love it!

jdagenet said:

Thanks a lot!
Very nice! It's good to hear more music composers join the community. :)

YEP! When I finish some music I will share to everyone too.

actinide2k9 said:

Kind of reminds me of Depeche Mode!

Very nice midi!

Thank you very much!

massacrebosco said:

YEP! When I finish some music I will share to everyone too.

Sounds great, can't wait to hear it!