Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Combinebobnt

Odamex Saturday Nitro #97 - Epic CTF

This Saturday we are making a change to Odamex Nitro. European Nitro will not occur due to past performance, and as such, the only Nitro event that will be held is the American one. No big worries though, most Euros playing Nitro stay up all night to frag their friends on American Nitro anyway, and if need be, we can bring back Euro Nitro. As for the wad of this week, Epic CTF is a well known CTF wad that fulfills its name, bringing in railguns and jump pads to the already frantic fray.

Date: Saturday, June 29th, 2013
Session Start: 20:00 EDT (1:00 GMT)
WAD: Epic CTF
Maps: 21
Mode: 8v8 Capture The Flag
Server: IDL Chicago

If you want to join up and don't have Odamex yet, head over to the Odamex site and get yourself 0.6.3. Don't forget to also check out and join the Odamex Steam Group for information on updates and announcements.

"European Nitro will not occur"

Damn. I didn't play very often, but that was the only time I could.

Nitro in hour! There will euro nitros at 20:00 UTC+1, 19:00 UTC(0), IP is here (213.251.187.55:10705), its now passworded it will open at right time ;).

Damn, I missed it because I went on a bit later. I was going to start using Odamex more as well. I'll try and get on earlier for next weeks.

Euro nitro is not dead for good, as clarified in the op. We'll bring it back if there is a significant desire for it again. The reason we took it off is due to its poor performance record overall, but if enough players want it back and will show up to play, we will gladly have it return.

Combinebobnt said:

Euro nitro is not dead for good, as clarified in the op. We'll bring it back if there is a significant desire for it again. The reason we took it off is due to its poor performance record overall, but if enough players want it back and will show up to play, we will gladly have it return.

BULLSHIT :D