Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest DILDOMASTER666

Strife: The Legend of Hank Static

Guest DILDOMASTER666

darkhaven3.com page

you are Hank Static, a time-travelling supersoldier shrouded in mystery and intrigue. over the course of history, legends are told of your daring heroism, of how you cast bolts as if of ancient gods of religions long forgotten, of your mysterious magic armor that no spear nor arrow nor sword may pierce, of the steely look in your eyes as you stare down upon your fallen enemies only just before whispering unto them... "well, it's just been revoked." through thousands of years of human history you have hunted the Vanguard, an evil race of cosmic biomechanoid jew zombies that have seen fit to enslave all of humanity. through the years you have decimated their castles, brought their monstrous beasts from another realm to their knees, and repeatedly you have killed their leaders, burned their people alive, and made yourself a name as the brazen demon of humanity, defender of free will, the king of kosmo kops.

but now, the Vanguard know your secret. your family has descended an intelligent weapon through over three millenia that only those closest to the Static bloodline have known: the sigil. only one of direct descent may wield the sigil, and now that the order has uncovered this ancient secret, they have time-jumped to the dawn of your family's discovery of the sigil... and they plan to find every last Static and kill them, ending your bloodline and wiping your existence from the pages of history. you must stop the Vanguard at any cost, and eradicate the last of the evil jew scum from the universe. it won't be easy -- they'll be throwing everything they have at you. but it's up to you, Hank Static, to follow the Vanguard into a civilization lost thousands of years ago and discover this family secret for yourself. you must become...

STATIC X.

limit-removing. mini episode of 5 maps is planned. looking for another mapper to collab with. anyone care?

Fuck yes, another Strife set. I would collab man but I can't map for shit despite having an already started Strife map. Good luck with this and I look forward to it.

Actually on second thought, I may join you on this if you can't find someone as I need an excuse to finish my map and can use this as an opportunity to increase my skills.

Guest DILDOMASTER666
Springy said:

Actually on second thought, I may join you on this if you can't find someone as I need an excuse to finish my map and can use this as an opportunity to increase my skills.

you're welcome to build some stuff and show me what you got, man. nobody else seems interested

btw, page on my site with full story and updates later on will be here

This was from a project I started earlier this year which I posted in "Post your Doom picture topic." I started a completely new map today so I can hopefully show off something worthwhile. The texturing is crap because most of it is just placeholder and my layouts have always just been plain awful.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I'm sure together we can come up with something interesting, no sweat. just give it your best shot and we'll take it from there

Guest DILDOMASTER666

i preferred stafe: quost for the sogol, but anyway is good to see another strife mapset :D

Do the enemies really have to be Jews? I don't think cheap trolling is necessary for promoting something. You're not Spinrad.

Guest DILDOMASTER666
Gez said:

Do the enemies really have to be Jews? I don't think cheap trolling is necessary for promoting something.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Guest DILDOMASTER666
Urban Space Cowboy said:

Not to mention calling them the Vanguard.

lmao, I legitimately had no idea this was actually a thing. Pure coincidence.