Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardcore_gamer

I have a free STEAM copy of the BFG edition for anyone who wants it

I bought the BFG edition on STEAM during a sale for my younger brother because its his birthday. But then it turned out that he doesn't play PC games much and said no thanks to the game. So now I have a copy of Doom 3: BFG edition in my games inventory and nothing to do with it.

Anyone wants it?

I already have BFG Edition, so I'm sure someone else is more in need of it. :)

Also, a bit off-topic: Do you know how I do when I want to give away a game on Steam to another account?

I am actually rather shocked nobody has asked for the game yet.

Is demand for the BFG edition actually so little people won't even accept it for free? Or has everyone interested in it simply bought it already?

I would be extremely delighted to receive the game from you. Seeing as I've never played NRFTL or Doom 3, plus I just bought a new laptop, this would be awesome!

steam: bloodyacidify

(because some jerk took my real name)

All I can say is; yet another amazing kind gesture. I would have taken it but I already own a copy so thanks for offering this to the community.

BloodyAcid said:

I would be extremely delighted to receive the game from you. Seeing as I've never played NRFTL or Doom 3, plus I just bought a new laptop, this would be awesome!

steam: bloodyacidify

(because some jerk took my real name)

I have sent you a friends invite on STEAM. I will gift you the game once you have confirmed I got the right STEAM account.

I've accepted your friend request. If there's anything you'd like that's under my capabilities, I'd be glad to do so to make up for this awesome gift.

BloodyAcid said:

I've accepted your friend request. If there's anything you'd like that's under my capabilities, I'd be glad to do so to make up for this awesome gift.

I dunno. I don't really need anything in return.

EDIT: I have sent you the game by the way.

EDIT: Actually, if you can do so I would like you to photoshop a picture of me to make me look like the Doom guy. Don't even care if its only a crude photoshop or even something that was done in MS paint. Can you do that?

lol.

Thank you for the gift. I really appreciate it.

If you actually want that picture, pm me :)

BloodyAcid said:

Thank you for the gift. I really appreciate it.

If you actually want that picture, pm me :)

Sending you a PM isn't needed. Just use this picture I already posted on the "show your image/yourself" thread.