Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Z0k

My Maps Fixes

05/05/2014

well after the talk about if my map15 should be replaced and ended that this map better should be used for a unfinished map. i made another map, the map is less linear until you bump in the doors that need the keys, however i added a secret passage that open a small path that looks like a rails for a train that let you go to both areas (yellow and blue) without have their respective keys or well the lift that from the start of the level where players pick up the blue key is down, once you find the secret passage its activated so players can reach both yellow and blue key without go trough the rails.

however i dont know how this will look for the players, so i made 2 versions:

https://www.mediafire.com/?spkhup1eqq1st1k this version dont have bars that block the doors that dont requires keys but connect to the yellow and blue area.

https://www.mediafire.com/?d2qr9h9aarjla70 this version have the bars that block the doors that dont requires keys and those bars only unlocks once players find the secret room with the red armors and plasma gun.

Both maps are for map15.

so now its up to the community to choose which version stay, since if player find the secret passage they can just speed run the map since i added a secret teleport that teleport you to the red key.

I skimmed through the changelog, and those changes sounds like good improvements. Should I get the time later, I will try the maps out.

i would appreciate a feed back also if there some bugs i didnt saw would help, since i use zdoom, but im pretty sure i shot down most of these bugs when hawkind do revisions on the map (well only in map 15 not sure about the other maps).

which i really would like to hear its about revenants since they dont appear a so often in Doom 2. so i can balance them on the maps, also the "stone edge" teleport area of the red key want to hear if it so hard or so easy. so i can make longer the path of the monsters so they can teleport there in "timed" patterns.

anyway, feedback its appreciated.

08/18/03 *UPDATE*

MAP15:
- Remove a few chaingunners again from the map and some revenants will only appear in coop mode

MAP28:
- Teleporters that help players changed from red to silver stars this to help players to understand they are safe to use and easy to find in bloody pits if players fall in one

- Change the flags of some monsters to appear only in coop mode, so the skill level in the map suit for every player

UPDATE cant be found in the first post

Did not have time to play through more than once, and I kept getting killed.

Map15
Very nice detail.
Rather linear in that the player has no choices of play order.

Would be helped by changing a few doors around such as:

Sector 615, the Tag 30 could be moved to operate the door at sector 775. This would let the player explore some of the level in a order they choose, and take on some of the monsters in a different order.

Don't need that arrow that shows up in the map.
Once the player has passed the blue door, there is only one way to go within, there are no choices.

Linedef 3662. A secret switch that opens a door so far away that there is no chance to get there before it closes again.
Got killed before I got there.

Did not finish.

Map28
Good wall detail.

Behind blue door. Too many traps with monsters teleporting in close to the player.
After jumping over a chasm, two machine gunners jumped me at close range, then I fell in the chasm, and died. Got killed in spite of having full health, and some familiarity with the level map. This combination is not reasonably survivable.
There should be some way to engage the machine gunners before jumping the chasm, and it has to not depend on having died at that spot once already. Avoid the learn-by-dying.

The level repeats the same idea of jumping a chasm with something fatal happening, some monster appears close by on the other side.
There should be some variation, have some long fights and some close fighting.

Too many monsters are appearing by teleporting into places, with no previous clue at the spot that such may happen. I have not been a fan of monsters teleporting out of thin air especially near the player as a trap.

Very linear. Player is led around from one button to the next, with no choice of exploration order.

Idea: have the chasm outside the door connect with the chasm inside the door and allow it to be a second entrance beyond the door.
Provide some way up and down into the chasm that does not involve another transporter. Then do not need the transporter that is down there.
There should be some safe steps in the chasm so it can be explored with less than a frantic dash for survival.

Idea: The twisty passage around to the door opening button is more of being led around from button to button.
Leave the passage, but move the button. It does not have to be at the far end of these twisty passages.
The passages could also have variation in height, it could lead down into the chasm.

Idea: Provide a means to explore alternative passages that allow the player to ambush those monsters behind the door.
It could be at long range. This would activate them, after which they could be teased out where they could be killed.
Much more interesting than being ambushed by another monster at close range for the fifth time.

Idea: Have some of the machine gunners NOT appear symmetrically on each side of where the player is coming from.
They both could be on the same side or across the room even.

Idea: That door with the bars on each side. Interesting design but does not seem right.
Access to that area outside of the bars could be from behind the secured area (like a defense), or have it use the chasm like a moat.

Idea: So many levels (id did this consistenly) have a emergency transporter pad that appears to be put in after the design was completed, just to provide a way out of the pit. It seems to always transport the player right back to a platform where the entered. There is no novelty in repeating this design element in every situation. There must be other ways to provide an escape.

Did not finish.

wesleyjohnson said:

Did not have time to play through more than once, and I kept getting killed.

Map15
Very nice detail.
Rather linear in that the player has no choices of play order.

Would be helped by changing a few doors around such as:

Sector 615, the Tag 30 could be moved to operate the door at sector 775. This would let the player explore some of the level in a order they choose, and take on some of the monsters in a different order.

Don't need that arrow that shows up in the map.
Once the player has passed the blue door, there is only one way to go within, there are no choices.

Linedef 3662. A secret switch that opens a door so far away that there is no chance to get there before it closes again.
Got killed before I got there.

i appreciate the feedback though you dont have finished the map so you dont understand for "why" those stuff works.

Linedef 3662 its the secret swicht for the secret exit, and it have the action "Swicht Door Open Stay" so isnt about "a door that its far away and i cant reach" it stay open im glad you find the secret swicht because i though was pretty hide.

The same with the Arrow. was my bad to leave it "shown" as property in the level editor now i just remove that property and will show only if the player find the automap upgrade. the arrow dont point "where" the player must go. the arrow instead point the "secret wall" that player must hit to open the door for the secret swicht (Linedef 3662)

i will see what i can do to make the map less linear. i made E1M5 with ways to go, since it need a E1 Feel.

About map 28 i forgot some teleporters since i know how id made the maps i added them now. added a new stair on the chasm with medikit and move some stuff. will post the update tomorrow.

i would appreciate too if you can point new stuff like you did with map15 or more descriptive where to check (red key area, blue key are, etc) Sadly map28 i cant make it less linear due the map nature but maybe i can figure something out. maybe adding teleporters with some "snipers" area in some places to help player. but its something i must check if it possible.

Thanks for the feed back!

=================================================
MAPS UPDATED! Check first post for the major changes

Map15: I found the button using the editor. During play, I hit that wall twice thinking that silver strip must do something, but did not get any response. On my next play I would not hit that silver strip so the door would stay closed, and I would not know why. This is not good feedback for the player.

Map28: The blue door part of this map is set up like a Halloween fun house where the player must walk the path while monsters jump out and perform. It is not a place to explore or do the stuff I like to do. I liked the very first version better because there was something to figure out.
I have been all the way through on previous versions so I know what the rest of the map looks like.
I believe this map is much easier to modify than Map15.
Look at Plutonia Map26 for what I mean, although I would hope to improve on that a little.

I would prefer fewer teleports not more. I dislike teleports because the player cannot see where they are going nor do anything different than walk into the trap. A teleport is the ultimate in the player being treated as a lab rat. The second worse is the tiny lift into an totally unknown, for the same reasons.

The whole problem here is when the map treats the player as someone that has to be led around like a little kid. This hurts immersion when the player can see they are being led around and played with.
The player cannot play the level map, the level map is playing with the player, and that is not fun for the player. As a level designer it can be difficult to let the player make the choices. The level designer has to back off on doing things to the player and not poking them just to get a reaction and in general not doing things to the player like the player was an object to be played with.

I prefer a map that provides a setting that has a purpose other than just to torture the player (it has a theme). As a player I can explore that level and its purpose, and I can control how and where I get into trouble with the locals and how I deal with it. That can keep my interest because I can vary how I come at the problems.
But in such a level the locals are not ALL in little niches with nothing more to do than leap out at the passerby.

As a player I look around corners before I enter. I try to see the monsters before they attack. I try to attack them with stealth and plan approaches that minimizes my damage. I try to lure them to where I can kill them. I detect traps, bypass them and kill the monsters from unusual angles. I explore to find the monsters first and find the unusual angles to get at them. I try to play through with 200 health and not take any hits at all. When the level design prevents this it is spoiling my fun.

well thanks but i will wait for more responses too, map28 i honestly find hard to make it with connection there here and there and new ways to ambush the enemy unless i redo the whole map thing i will do when i have time meanwhile, the map 28 have all the doors "opened" so now players can just choose where to go, i invited you to download the lastest updated and not just stick with the old since its the reason why i modify it. since now players only need 2 keys to reach exit. they can go anyway they want now.

Teleporters the only thing i guess i have to modify is their flat. im going to change it from red to silver, to make it clear its a safe teleporter. those teleporters (with the new ones) got added only on those pits where players cant get out. and some of them its the only way to help players (i only add teleporters if there isnt enough room for stairs or alternate paths.

Map28 now just let you choose wich path you want to go. but something that really matters to me its the enemy selection to make it fair for players. and thats something i want to change with the feedback same with map15

Map15 sorry to hear you use editor without look how that works. since you pointed me the line that activate the swicht and the swicht to the door. myself as mapper when im doing checking of maps i always check where that thing lead, you didnt checked that swicht "lead" to the secret exit (silver wall open swicht > swicht open closed door > closed door lead to teleporter > teleporter lead to the secret exit) the good change i see to add there its to modify the door to some kind of wall so if players dont find the swicht they cant access to the hidden door. although i found that be more helpful to players to check for everything on "How to open that door" but i will take that in consideration until more tester post their feedback.

also for the moment map15 only requires keys to the important zones so if players dont have a keycard they can still look around until they get the key. so they can just try to clean the zones before get the keys. but then again enemy selection its something i want to change since i can play without troubles as some players. and thats something i want to change from: veteran players can do it without troubles, to all players no matter their skill can do the level.

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for the updates. Are you finished revising them for now? If so, I can go ahead and commit the the 08-14 update.

from my view of point they are fine as now, while i can understand wesley opinions, i stand over my opinion about them being fine with the updates i made now.

from now you can use those maps since they have major fixes that previous version needed.

though i will keep updating them (map 28 as i stated i will change only the red floors to silver floors on teleporters) and wait for some testers for their opinion about enemy placement ammo, etc if it fine. because at least i want the opinion from 3 testers more.

But for now you can use them until i made some big major changes again :) (because map28 now only requires 2 keys to exit the level)

until now i feel fine with them.

I know you have already committed these maps, but I still have comments
from test playing. I have been playing the downloaded maps from this thread the whole time. And I played the downloaded new maps from the last time, so I am familiar with these levels.
I still keep dying.

For next version:

Map15:
The simultaneous double attacks behind the blue door still spoil my day.
I have been through the same area four times in the last week, and I still cannot avoid taking excessive damage when a door flies open to expose two machine gunners at close range, with no cover, and a Baron teleporting in almost on top of the player, simultaneously.

I actually got the silver panel to open and reveal the switch this time.

Yes, the door stays open. Tried to find the panel, but it is behind one of those walls-as-doors tricks. I have always believed that stone walls should not ever fly open like doors. They should look like doors (metal maybe) even if the player cannot open them directly.
Seeing metal doors is a clue to the player where the button they are chasing down may have some effect. That gives the player some way to plan ahead. Opening stone walls (in any level, and I know id did it too many times themselves) is it is more of just doings things to the player.

Anyway, I went through and got stuck. I did not want to go to the secret level but could not escape that platform in Map15. That teleporter pad should let the player back down to the secret room.

I am writing a book on this stuff. You happened to ask for comments.
Most level creators do not ask for comments, so you are getting them all... sorry.

MAP 15 Update: 08/16/2013

-flagged some enemies to appear in coop mode.
-Moved some enemies teleport now them dont going to appear in front, behind of the player (at least no very close)
-Added a few medikits to the map
-Changed some chaingunners to Shotgunners.

MAP new update is here:

08/16/2013: http://www.mediafire.com/?w25jndm7p4i654w (ONLY MAP15)

@Wesley

i honestly took a look to your book and isnt something that impress me, but i respect it because its something you follow when you make your maps.

For me? i took some things in consideration:

First the number of the map, MAP15 its the "half of the game" i cant let it be a "i cant die here because im the hero" the map should be a bit advance in difficult terms, same with Map28 being one of the last maps for the game, if the player reach those maps mean they are ready for anything that would come, you cant expect give the player a sign for everything. later in the game you should know that, being ready for everything with sign or not, with signs for everything then whats the point to have chanllege for the game?

Second: Doable from start to end including that mean i can do the map if i start with pistol, because most of the freedoom map dont take this into consideration, because all DooM and DooM2 maps are doable with just pistol from start, and if you ask me MAP28 its pretty hard starting only with chainsaw but its doable. the same thing comes with my map15 and map28 i made. doable with pistol

and Third: testing the map playing like if i dont know where traps are. the reason im doing those changes is because after some years i made those maps i totally forgot where the monsters and traps are. so i played it like if i really was a new player with basic knowledge of how to play and found parts really hard. the parts where i died i modified them and thats Why im asking "where is to hard"

I respect your ideas and take it into consideration (reason why i made those major changes to map15 and map28 with the key removal in some parts) but i dont going to make it a "kiddie park theme" because then whats the chanllege?

One of the big troubles of freedoom as we know its the "learning skill curve" some maps are easy others arent and they are placed on random levels (i mean some hards maps are found earlier in the game and some easier maps are later found.

what its needed its to reorder the maps, so the most difficults can be found later and not earlier.

After the thread about if freedoom was hard or not thats why i made this thread to make changes on those "Hard hard" parts. so i can see what i can modify without make it too easy. because after all as player you have to learn how to play.

take at look to Ultimate Doom EP4. those are pretty hard maps and some of them dont have exits from pits. you fall your die, you fall your fault. same thing happen in pandemonium E3M3, there a bridge, use it, your fall ? well there a big sign of POISON so why you would want to fall there? also there is not exit from the pit, and there a lot of similar example on many oficial iwads. also they show you where are locate the pits before engage in fight so if you happen to be near of the edge of the pit you know where are the places you can fall. so there is not excuses.

but then whats the point? player should learn to play.

but thanks again for all te comments :) they are not pretty harsh but helped me to make a better map for everyone. now with those changes made im pretty sure Map15 (this 08/16/13) update it have the right skill for most of the players. and who cant do those maps need to improve their skills. and if even there it need to more modification i would do it.

Now doing some others changes to map28

Thanks RjY

maybe this is a bit "off topic" but im working on a new map for freedoom

http://oi39.tinypic.com/2whhwxx.jpg is all i got for now. why im posting this? well one of the things i want to know if its there another "map slot" without being worked that its on range of "base theme maps" if not then im going to do this map as "rework" of my map15, so in case that freedoom dont have anymore empty slots for base theme maps i would add the "secret" exit to this map.

Tomorrow i will upload a small update for map28 and map15 with the last changes, and then im going to work full on this project.

My book (it is really another manual) is not online, so you cannot have seen it. You might have found my design patterns.

I do not write to try to impress people.
I prefer to just present ideas and information that would be useful to level designers. I would not want anyone to take what I say as rules and apply them blindly.

Even though id made a great game that we have been building upon for ages now, their level design was in the beginning stages and we have greatly improved since then. They were patching up levels right before release, such as putting teleport pads in the pits. Those were not design elements, they were least effort patches to fix problems found in alpha and beta testing. The id levels have significant flaws that I prefer to not see blindly repeated.

The point about the teleport pads is that the teleport tech is in the story as a technology that our marine was to destroy. But then it shows up all over the place in these pit escapes. It makes the theme and story inconsistent. It is one of the greatest flaws that they were using freely using any engine ability for any purpose and not staying to their theme story. One of the problems facing every wad is staying to the theme. It is difficult to take something out that does not fit the story or theme.

08/18/03 *UPDATE*

MAP15:
- Remove a few chaingunners again from the map and some revenants will only appear in coop mode

MAP28:
- Teleporters that help players changed from red to silver stars this to help players to understand they are safe to use and easy to find in bloody pits if players fall in one

- Change the flags of some monsters to appear only in coop mode, so the skill level in the map suit for every player

UPDATE cant be found HERE:
http://www.mediafire.com/?gftna8jawn598x4

thats the final revision for now and dont going to make more update to those maps unless a freedoom leader project tell me there something to change or improve.

Also working in a new map15 which i bet will like a lot :) (im doing it somewhat based on what i learned from doing E1M5)
===================================================================
@Wesley
Okay dude whatever you say.. but i dont going to change those stuff because at this point you are the only one who complain about teleporters because they "seems out of place"

IMHO teleporters works perfectly in Hell, after all i dont see them such as our "technology" when they have pentagrams and symbols related to dark magic and hell. I always understood Doom as portal that linked to hell "location" by accident, which let to the demons get unleashed from the hell itself and they just brought their own reality to our reality.

so i dont see how "black magic" which work along those hell gates Wouldnt fit with the map after all you if you remember pretty well, the doomguy have to travel to hell just to stop the invasion? why because he cant close something that was made by hell with our own technology, thats why he have to travel to hell and kill the big baphomet just to stop the invasion, killing the father, mother of the demons stopped them.

E2 have more teleporters due deimos being sucked to hell, E3 lots of teleporters because after all was their "black magic", DooM 2 have teleporters too due hell already was in earth, trapping all the mankind for their fun and food, which was leftover as bases for the humans was the only thing of Technology of them which made doomguy to free them before was too late, otherwise he wouldnt have save them. mankind escape to space and only the doomguy was the only human in earth because he know earth was doomed, our technology wasnt enought to save it, of course helped to track the origin of the invasion but wasnt by our own teleporters if it were our teleporters then the invasion would have stopped easily from start.

something what you said about "our marine destroying teleporters" isnt pretty possible if he is in hell. he cant close something that was made with the black magic and forces in hell by his own hand, he need to destroy the source, the big demon, and you probably will say "see? he is going to destroy it" but he not destroy it with his own hand he is traveling around hell to find the origin, the source, because with that source death, all the hell and their force will just die (as how the Doom2 story tell you) So honestly i dont see how your argument works.

also freedoom dont have story... so the teleport stays like it or not. i always find illogical about destroy teleporters by himself its easy if it human technology, but demon magic force, of well hell technology if you like isnt it. and thats why always Doom stories its about travel to hell and destroy the origin. pretty simple and logical to understand.

so i dont think Id just added teleporters just for that. they added it for the sake of the story too after all thats what its about doom. teleports experiments leads to hell and hell started to get loose consuming our own reality.

if you want the have the last word, go ahead, but i just simple not going to take it in mind since after all i got the info i need to update the maps. and as i said if Freedoom Team have something to say about i need to modify the map i will glad it do it for them and according do their need in their project.

but you only have troubles with teleporters just because dont suit in what you have in mind about "story" but sorry teleporters stay, its a common element easily found in hell due the nature of the story of the game, thats why i never "put" teleporters with hell symbols in tech bases, and thats "why" i never put a lot of them in tech base, since our technology was new and thats why they were testing it. while in hell would be easily common due the nature of the hell forces and black magic.

For me and a lot of players like to have teleporters in later maps, because thats why "hell" was eating our reality to make it a suitable "home" for them and thats why they started to change it.

it just only your opinion and i respect it but for me and its easy to see on many hellish map to find teleporters there. if you dont want to have teleporters there and there and there because the marine have to destroy it, well we are free right? you can do it in your maps. and i will do my maps as i need them how to be :) but since freedoom its a project focused to many players im going to suit the skill level for all the players and not just veteran. and thats the reason of this thread.

Thanks for making the effort to do this. Anything that improves Freedoom's difficulty progression / balance is a great thing.

Final Update (for now): 08/29/2013

Map15:

-Removed an impassible line in Red key area, now cacodemons can reach players without trouble.

-Replaced an Imp for a Cacodemon

-Removed block sound lines in the red key area where 2 shotgunners can be found near of the lift.

-Added "block Monster" lines for the imps that are near of the chaingunner and shotgunners. so imps cannot be killed by them.

Map28

-Removed 4 chaingunners on the yellow key swicht, now the enemies that will appear there would be defined by the skill level:

Easy: Zombieman
Normal: Shotgunner
Hard: Shotgunner

-Removed 2 hell knights on the yellow key area, now they are replaced by imps.

-Removed the floor damaged on the blue key are where players find the swicht where the rocket launcher is found.

-Removed the revenants on the blue key area near of the bloodfalls. now they are replaced by chaingunners on all skills. this change was made due revenants were to hard to kill in that place and also a waste of ammo, now chaingunners provide a bit of challenge while they can be killed easily.

Those are the final revisions for the maps. and i dont going to update them until more players tells if the maps are still harder for them

Working in a new possible Map15.

The Update Can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?69j1jlct66eukrq

Z0k said:

Working in a new possible Map15.

If you're doing another map, I'd much rather use it to replace something old and unfinished, than your existing map15, which I think is rather good.

well since the School have a decent wi fi now i will try to upload pics of what i have in progress. Currently im Working in E2M5 for ultimate freedoom, and a new map for freedoom.

The main reason im uploading this its that im already start to work in those maps and i will try to be done with them as fast possible i can

E2M5:
(only exterior pics for now i dont have lot of pics this time since its a recent map i started to work, also i think my UF wad its a bid old since it have the Freedoom Sky2 texture, unless the new UF wad dont have a new Sky2 Texture... also the music in E2M5 its the old one used in Map31 when Freedoom used to have that map with those "Nazi" guys monsters which look funny).

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2ntzpcg.jpg (behind the starting area)
http://oi41.tinypic.com/nxkhtj.jpg (after the blue door area)

when i get time again and more work in the base interior of this map i will upload the pics.

New Freedoom II map:

http://oi40.tinypic.com/11kjkf9.jpg
http://oi44.tinypic.com/k2n11e.jpg
http://oi41.tinypic.com/2ufrjue.jpg

thats all for now, unless there more updates to the old maps.

greetings

Okay I just ran round your e2m5 and "map15a" and so far they look great. Thanks for your work.

Well i made the last touch to E2M5 on my free hour in the School since i dont have so much to do while i have to wait for the last class. Anyway here is the first version of E2M5 and i will adjust the "skill level" if some players find it too hard but so far i find it pretty balance (but well i made the map so probably others will find it hard)

Anyway E2M5 Done: https://www.mediafire.com/?oni3tmrjjbtwmrw

Right now im start to think i probably forgot something but cant figure it what it was but if i forgot something i will update the map. Anyways thanks for the time.

Probably i will work the new map i was working for Freedoom II but right now i just will enjoy chrismas season.

Excellent, thank you. Committed with some small changes:

- increase gap between pile of crates (sector 256 etc.) and nearby
  walls, to prevent player getting stuck
- set passuse flag on lines 75, 208, 288, and 1320 to stop them blocking
  doors (lines 72, 1348) from being opened
- move monster teleporters so monsters don't have to walk away from
  player to teleport, to prevent excessively long teleport times
The updated file is here.

Update: found something else
The trigger sector 94 lowers its floor to a height of 40; the adjacent
holding sector 100 has a height of 72, so if the imps don't catch the
lift as it passes, they get stuck and never teleport out.
Commit
updated .wad

12/15/2013

Replaying my maps i made for Freedoom with the new wad i tried my previous map to see if there was major changes in textures or something but not, however found some flaws that i missed previous times, so these are the fixes of this update which can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e1cxsnxugrd4tg8/e1m5.rar

E1M5 Changes made:

-moved an imp that was stuck on a console panel near of the swicht, preveting the imp for moving futher.

-Size of the columns that hold tech pillar now are reduced, this for preveting player getting stuck in middle of them

-Added 2 to 5 % damage to the acid pit of the tech pillars

-Added a new teleporter on the red key zone to reach the swicht that open the door of the exit, this to help the player who dont know that the teleporters where monsters come out are teleporters they can use. so players can use both teleporters, one which is useful as shortcut to end the level quickly and the other to keep the way of the level delevop

Z0k said:

Replaying my maps i made for Freedoom with the new wad i tried my previous map to see if there was major changes in textures or something but not, however found some flaws that i missed previous times, so these are the fixes of this update which can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e1cxsnxugrd4tg8/e1m5.rar

Thank you, this is now published. Again I took the liberty to make a couple of tiny bugfixes

- remove spurious dehacked lump (cf. commit 618b444)
  - set passuse flag on lines 1795, 1800, and 1806, so the lift can be
    operated from below, and the door opened from above
The updated e1m5.wad can be found here.

01/06/2014 Update:

Map15 Update:

-Added more medikits only for skill Easy and Medium.

-Moved the Supershotgun that can be found in the left outside part of the base, now its moved where the 2 chaingunners came down from the lift.

-Moved the secret rocket launcher where the supershotgun was found before, this because i consider rocket launcher being helpful for this map and keeping in secret (in a secret lift where the 2 chaingunners came down from the lift) was kinda hard for some players.

-Added Plasmagun as secret, can be found now where the rocket launcher was found previously.

-Added BFG9000 as secret, can be only found on the secret exit.

-Added Megasphere as secret, can be only found on the right side of the secret wall where some enemies came out.

-Change the texture of the secret walls near of the exit, which such walls lead to the secret teleporter for the secret exit.

-Made some changes to enemies, and added back the "hard part" of the map only for skill 4 (hard) this mean:
*the hell knight which teleported is back.
*chaingunners are back on the red key zone
*revenant is back on the left side of the base where player can find *the rocket launcher.
*hell knight pair is back after players hit the swicht on the toxic tower zone and head back to main zone.
*chaingunners at start are back.
*chaingunners near of the imp are back.
*Revenant on the small storage room is back.
*hell knight where player plays with the swicht (and can find the secret swicht) is back
Only those monsters will appear on Skill4 (hard) as Cato pointed out. newbs shouldnt be playing harder difficult skill at start.

-made some changes on enemy flags: some monsters will appear on skill 1-3.

Update can be found here: https://www.mediafire.com/?5j92u1j8us4e6d2

i will give it another revision this weekend if it needed in terms of the "Flagged enemies"

Made a new map to replace my map15, but anyway the fate of this maps should be determined by the project leaders if they like to use this map to replace my old map15 (if that is the case i just would add the secret exit for map31) or use it for a unfinished map they are free to do.

Here is the link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?spkhup1eqq1st1k