Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardcore_gamer

I got a free copy of Crusader Kings 2 by pre-ordering EU4 from STEAM. You want it?

I just pre-ordered EU 4 from STEAM and got a free copy of Crusader Kings 2 with it. I already own Crusader Kings 2 however and all of my friends that are interested in it already own it. This means that the copy is basically useless to me.

Is anyone here interested in the game? If so I can gift it to your STEAM account.

I'd love to have your copy of CK 2 if it's still available as I don't own that game!

Cire said:

Please see your PM.

I got your PM. But for some reason I am told that you don't want to get PM's from others or that you aren't allowed to.

I tried searching for your steam name but there are large amounts of players that have similar names to yours.

Very generous of you!

hardcore_gamer said:

I got your PM. But for some reason I am told that you don't want to get PM's from others or that you aren't allowed to.

I tried searching for your steam name but there are large amounts of players that have similar names to yours.

Cire is having problems with his member account so I'll relay some info for him (I'm also gifting him a game). Check your PMs.