Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #104 - Community Chest 3 (Part I)

We've already played CChests 1, 2 and 4 but the third installment has somehow escaped our attention... until now! This one features truly beautiful maps in very different visual and gameplay styles, so be sure to check them all. Oh, and word of advice: be extra careful on map12, because it is really long and might very well take over 15 minutes to beat even on the first rotation.

Get ZDaemon and join in.

I made a ~hour long footage about it. Gonna be uploaded with decent video quality and semi-annoying commentary! ;)

Katamori said:

I made a ~hour long footage about it. Gonna be uploaded with decent video quality and semi-annoying commentary! ;)

....And almost definitely going to be unrealistic ;)

cannonball said:

....And almost definitely going to be unrealistic ;)

The fact that you died on every map after less than 60 minutes was also unrealistic ;D

Katamori said:

The fact that you died on every map after less than 60 minutes was also unrealistic ;D

Actually, that's pretty much the usual with cannon. :P

Katamori said:

cannonball = cannonfodder :P

Nevan said:

Actually, that's pretty much the usual with cannon. :P

had no chance to experience it, so I didn't know that o:)

I can't wait for the irony of him getting his ass kicked in MAP15 of D2INO, hopefully next week :P Or better still, in Nirvana :D

If we run with mouldy's update to my MAP07, I think everyone's screwed. That's some tough shit, but it's good.

EDIT: I often derail threads, and I don't know why :P

Eris Falling said:

If we run with mouldy's update to my MAP07, I think everyone's screwed. That's some tough shit, but it's good.

It will be fine, with 15 people playing with 2 rockets each after grabbing the rocket launcher, should be fine unless mouldy added 100 archviles for co-op.