Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Capellan

100 lines (final link now active)

Whoops about Walter's name -- it's evident I didn't save the first fix to the non-trad credits screen (sorry!). Good that it's an easy thing to rectify though, thanks for that.

I was kinda out most of yesterday, a friend had some news for a bunch of us (she's moving away soon, we all sad).

Oh man, excited for the release as it's an excuse to play them all again. Because, for an experimental project, it didn't turn out too bad at all. :)

Obsidian said:

Are you going to add my random GRB names to the textfile? They were sort of spur of the moment names, but they still need to be called something.

Oops. Fixed.

Obsidian said:

Also, do we have the CWILV## graphics yet? I'm not sure if I saw them in the wad.

Nope

(well, you did include them for your levels, but I don't want to put them in the combined wads unless we have them for all 64 maps)

Cool. Will integrate them tonight, test them quickly, and as long as no-one else reports issues, upload to idgames.

You didn't add my little messages, I take it? :) It's alright, I just wanted something other than the Doom II storyline.

OK, I uploaded to incoming. As long as I didn't screw anything up, it should turn up in newstuff sooner or later.

Well, it's up.
http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/?id=17320
I'd like to thank everyone involved, this was an interesting collaboration as well as useful experience. And the level of enthusiasm and mutual understanding here was very-very high. Thank you guys, it was a pleasure to work together with you all. Well, see you next time on some other project I guess.

Demonologist said:

this was an interesting collaboration as well as useful experience.

Agreed on both of these. It's been great to play through all 64 stages (yes, I did! Although I admit I had to dip down to ITYTD to tackle some of the non-traditional maps) and see how other authors tackled them. There's good, bad and ugly maps; but it's a very complete experience, all things considered.

Guys, it's been a pleasure. :)

Thanks a bunch to the compilers for going the extra mile on this one, as putting together 2 megawads from a variety of authors can be painfully time consuming. Kudos!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cgYEMSXFzcg/Uhz30-CLI3I/AAAAAAAADaU/-Vx1vC1F_wA/s640/Screen+shot+2013-08-27+at+2.58.57+PM.png

Katamori, if you can believe it, I got into this "secret" area legitimately. You can imagine my disappointment when there was nothing there, especially given the fact I only had found 1 out of 3 secrets and so was led to believe there were two more to find. I still don't know where the other two are, although on one occasion I triggered a second secret sector but did not reveal any new area which leads me to believe the 3rd secret sector is also a 'dummy' secret. I clipped around a little and it doesn't seem like there are any more secrets beyond the one I found before 'going' into the non-secret in the above screenshot. If there are other secrets in your level, don't tell me what they are, just let me know if there are in fact more than one legitimate secret (or maybe someone else knows?)

This was supposed to be a private message, right? If not, you could have just posted to 100-lines thread.

The two other secrets are unsteppable sectors by the first. Can't be legitimately triggered.

Well, no not really: I wanted other people to be aware of it--I guess I'm curious if anyone else found a legit way into this dummy sector I found myself in. Maybe you're right that I should have bumped the 100 lines thread.