Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Corbinchu

Doom 3: Smiley Head's Safari Ressurected

What's up?
As our Test draws near for Resident Evil Unleashed, we over at SuperSonic Software have been quietly devising a game that Doom fans haven't seen in awhile.
Dr_Nick, you might want to listen up.
First off, let me say this. You might be thinking: "WTF? SuperSonic Software? What happened to The Doom Gods?"
Well, nothing. See, back when Lobo quit the Doom Gods, I was doomed, becuase there was no one good enough to help me. And that's when the mail started pouring in.
Big Time.
Our team consisted of 15. A Little Big, we decided to form into two different teams, each sister teams.
Second, yes, you may of heard about Doom 3: Smiley Head's Safari. Well, hear no more. The sequel to it, codenamed Doom 4: The Lost Valley of the Jedi is in development by SuperSonic Software! The so-called Doom 4 never gotten released. And now that we have source ports, we can REALLY have fun. Um, I will post a pic of our progress so far, tomarrow, FOR SURE!
The Plot?
Well, we are a little rusty on plots. We were going to ask you guys. And what game should it be ran on? Doom, Doom II, or Stand-Alone with a source port?
Anyways, Smiley defeats the Spider Boss at the end of Ep. 3. But it is not complete. Totally dirrived from every thing else, he finally realizes. Trouble in the Galaxy. That's when he meets Luke Skywalker, and together you two must defeat Vader and the Empire. New plot twists will be throw in to make sure it's not old news.
BTW, if we are sure that the original developers of Doom 3 (not The Game by Id) aren't around anymore, we will take it and will become copyrighted to us, since were working on the sequel.
SPECIAL BONUS: Whoever joins the team and wants to work on it (hey, this is a mod that wont even take half a year to complete and still be kick ass) will get Doom 3: SHS. In fact, I still have the old sucker, in version 1.2. So don't get your hopes up about source ports.
Anyone interested? If so, contact Intel_Man at: intel_man01@yahoo.com
Thanks for you guys' support!
Later.

Corbinchu? Corbachu?
Do I see a connection here....?

DooMBoy said:

Corbinchu? Corbachu?
Do I see a connection here....?

Oh of course not. You must be insane.

Liam the Bard said:

Oh of course not. You must be insane.

Thanks for the searing sarcasm. It's a breath of fresh air :P