Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Genki

The Metal / Rock Music Fans

[QUOTE]mammajamma said:
[B] What's more awesome than French wiggers singing about Dragonball Z? absolutely nothing.

Nothing wrong with that, Phoenix is f awsome

Avenged Sevenfold's new album "Hail To The King" has leaked for download check it out now.

saifi said:

Avenged Sevenfold's new album "Hail To The King" has leaked for download check it out now.

Too bad the title song sucks.

For those of you who's able to bear heaviness and gloom - a new conceptual work (I won't take the pleasure of discovering and studying its concept from you, see for yourself) from undoubtedly the most incredible [one man!] band in German black metal scene - The Ruins of Beverast - has seen the light of day several days ago. It's long, doomy and crushing behemoth of an album which isn't exactly easy to listen to, but in the end it proves to be a really rewarding and haunting release. If you aren't familiar with this project - this is your chance. I'm telling you that you're missing a lot by ignoring it.

...And this particular track is simply devastating. I guess I'm doing wrong by spoiling the album's ending right away, but I can't resist the temptation. So, put aside all your prejudices - if you have any - and embrace insanity.